Mississippi Gun Owners banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,894 Posts
Yes such a great idea. Let us get all our calculators. Since 1960 we have to add up all the checks and EBT cards, all the checks for kids without a daddy until now. Then go back to the cost of the Civil War which they say was over slavery. The real reason was Northern aggression and taxes on cotton. Then go forward to 1960. I bet when you add it all up, the Black agenda and all the costs of housing the ones who are criminals.
Well they probably owe every white man, woman, and child and the US government 20 TRILLION bucks. And they owe me for making my blood pressure go up every time I hear or read about them thinking we owe them.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Robert Johnson is reportedly a billionaire. If he really things, and is sincere, that reparations to descendants of slaves, is a good idea, then let him pay it himself.
That would put him in the driver's seat to "oversee" all that money and insure it went to the right places. Obviously there would be a Johnson Foundation set up in his honor, and we'd all get a new street named after him. Mr. Johnson has come up with a way to place himself in a position to control trillions, not his measley billions. If he wanted to do something worthwhile, he could go through the minority colleges teaching how to be successful working for what you have and how to be a productive member of society. I'm thinking he must not have worked as hard as I previously thought he did, since he doesn't appreciate or value that concept. Another handout demanded. Even CHAZ only demanded reparations to those victimized by police violence- and they didn't specify it must be paid to black folks... Damn, Robert! Really??

·
Registered
358 Posts
I'm black.
We all will be when we're burned by the growing number of politicians entertaining crap like this and idiotic young folks looking for a shock-factor bandwagon to jump on teaming up in upcoming elections. The money won't be enough, either. They want us GONE and gone without any of our hard-earned belongings. Reparations can't have a final $ figure put on them. They have to be paid continuously forever. That way, they, in essence, have us enslaved, as we have to work to fill their pockets while being beaten, shot, stabbed, and raped. They just want to do it slow to get the maximum amount of cash and suffering.

We are going to have to ask ourselves some tough questions and make some tough personal decisions in the years shortly to come.

All enemies of the USA on domestic soil have quickly forgotten that they only have what power we chose to give them I think it's about time to disconnect service.

·
Registered
72 Posts
who dose he thing made slaves of the sub sharsn black ,anyway.well the black murrs the musslimns,90% went to the arab countrys ,the rest to the new world ,of those 9 out of 10 went central and south america,1 per cent came tu the us ,so i he looking for money ,go to the scorce of the slave trad ,africa /and the arabs ,not us

21 - 35 of 35 Posts