Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Few days late for shark week but I don't think anyone here will stripe me over it. This is a rig for a customer in Starkville (Satans' armpit :) ) ordered by his new fiance'. I got this chocolate shark hide in a couple months ago and then a customer cancelled his order so it was just sitting. Fortunately for me someone else came along as I was really wanting to build something out of it. It's sitting with a pair of mag pouches on a reinforced 1.75" belt. The base cow hide is done in my Havana color for a nice subtle contrast. Should hold up for a very long time.

·
Rational Anarchist
13,829 Posts
@Eaglestroker your work makes me want to get a nice 1911 or revolver just to have you make something for it.

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@Eaglestroker your work makes me want to get a nice 1911 or revolver just to have you make something for it.
Jarhead - I can also make a Glock look pretty :)

Amazing work, as always. Very nice. I wish it was more socially acceptable to wear a sidearm openly. I'd gladly wear that around every day.
Thank you sir! Would be quite the show piece around town.

·
Rational Anarchist
13,829 Posts
Jarhead - I can also make a Glock look pretty :)
I'll keep that in mind but it just seems strange, to me, to put such an ugly pistol in a fancy holster.

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That rig would even make me look like Don Johnson.:)
Just need a cuda' and a short sidekick :)

I'll keep that in mind but it just seems strange, to me, to put such an ugly pistol in a fancy holster.
The flip side is your nicest gear gets to be used the most. I've made holsters for hi-points that cost more than the gun. Just depends on your mindset!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts