Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
5,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Three times as many troops as are deployed in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Reminds of me of accounts of Washington D.C. in the aftermath of Lincoln's death.*

* avoid the word that has its roots in the arabic word for hashish. Internet trolling filters pick up on that. I'll be glad to explain in person.

Reactions: Hoot G

·
Registered
5,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Of course. They'll be wetting themselves by the 20th. Vultures hoping for some road kill.

https://www.yowzers.com/ccdata/images/smallMain_30_595.jpg
I do fear that there will be some agents provacateurs, probably some drugged violent mental patients, who will be inserted to provide the necessary casus belli for the desired crackdown to ensue.

·
Para Bellum
1,228 Posts
I do fear that there will be some agents provacateurs, probably some drugged violent mental patients, who will be inserted to provide the necessary casus belli for the desired crackdown to ensue.
They have to justify the security expense and provide newsworthy media content of how awful those conservative Americans are...

·
Rational Anarchist
14,409 Posts
Three times as many troops as are deployed in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Reminds of me of accounts of Washington D.C. in the aftermath of Lincoln's death.*

* avoid the word that has its roots in the arabic word for hashish. Internet trolling filters pick up on that. I'll be glad to explain in person.
The “a” word that can be used to describe what JWB & LHO did?

·
Registered
5,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The “a” word that can be used to describe what JWB & LHO did?
yep. The nice SS men will pay you a very nice polite visit, and help you fill out a nice handy 78-page questionnaire.

·
Registered
10,332 Posts
Glad someone paid attention in History class. Or at least reads history.
Lots of amazing footage out there to watch even on Youtube (for now). There's even a Nazi documentary (somewhere on YouTube) on the whole Polish corridor situation and it is so very, very different from the more common (winning side) version.

One of the more fun documentaries I have watched was a short training film on how to load (live) parachute bomblet clusters into canisters for use in the Pacific theater (they got that idea from the Germans). Bunch of twitchy guys (I would be too) for sure, especially when the instructor arms them all as the last step.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts