Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Join us for the 2012 State Trap Shooting Championships set for Friday, Saturday and Sunday, May 25-27, 2012 at the Corinth Gun Club, Corinth Ms.
Corinth Gun Club will open for practice and pre-registration Thursday, May 24, 2012 at 2:00 PM. . Each day of the tournament the Club will open for practice at 8:00 AM and registered events will begin at 9:00 AM.

For information about this Club and event contact Larry Rickman at Corinth Gun Club, 662.284.9285 or email [email protected].
For a copy of the program or information you can also email me as well: [email protected]

·
Premium Member
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
David Huber of Natchez won the High All Around wit ha 381/400 and the High Over All with a 669/700. Tim Wallace of Cotinth took the Singles Championship with a 198/200. Tom Yeager of Corinth won the Doubles Championship after David Huber forced him to a shoot off. Both broke 95’s in the shoot and Tom broke a couple more targets in the shoot-off than David. Charley Brett of Tupelo won the Handicap Championship with a 93/100, in tricky wind/light conditions.
We are working on a www site and when it is up and going I will post all scores there. I will post the url for that page here.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts