Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Instead of digging up old threads, I figured I'd show off some of the things finished this year since moving my production into the new house. To say it has helped would be a major understatement. I'll try to be a little better about keeping this updated.

This a newer style called the shield that's been very popular:

A mess of belts:

A couple belt/holster rigs:

Belt carrier for a Leatherman Wave:

Buck knife sheath to replace one the owners dog ate:

Few more belt holsters for various things:

·
Registered
15,440 Posts
You do as fine a leather work as I have ever seen puts me in mind of Ernie Hill many years ago

·
Registered
15,440 Posts
You are a true Artist hope one day to be able to afford something for my wife she has always wanted and hope to have you build it a cowboy style rig for her 629 smith

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
You are a true Artist hope one day to be able to afford something for my wife she has always wanted and hope to have you build it a cowboy style rig for her 629 smith
The boy is good. I'd put his work up against anyone's, and his pricing is rather modest considering the quality of his product. One could certainly spend more, and get less. True value for your dollar in the long run.

I see a couple rigs in these pics that belong to me, and I have a couple more coming.

If you do nothing else, at a minimum, buy one of his belts. Trust me on this.

·
Registered
15,440 Posts
I fully intend to was good customer of Ernie hill for many years

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The boy is good. I'd put his work up against anyone's, and his pricing is rather modest considering the quality of his product. One could certainly spend more, and get less. True value for your dollar in the long run.

I see a couple rigs in these pics that belong to me, and I have a couple more coming.

If you do nothing else, at a minimum, buy one of his belts. Trust me on this.
Chad, much appreciated.
really like the note book. could not find a price on your web page.
GOG - apologies as I have not had time to keep the website current with new products as of late. The notebook includes a pad to get you started and a Fisher Space Pen, price runs $80 to your door. PM me or email me with any questions I'll answer them to the best of my abilities.
While I appreciate the sentiment, leather as a form is not considered an art. I'll settle for jack of all trades and master of none.
You said cowboy style rig for a big Smith and this came to mind. It was for a 24-3 for a LEO retiring in Texas but the same concept applies. to a longer barrel length.

·
Registered
15,440 Posts
Close but she is wanting something more along the lines of the hollywood double loop gunslingers holsters and I don't care what you say you are still a true artist

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Haven't updated this in a while but have had a few pm's off the thread so I know at least a couple folks are looking. How about some nicer stuff from the last couple months?

·
Registered
15,440 Posts
The abundance of craftsmen and artisans in Mississippi never ceases to amaze me

1 - 20 of 27 Posts