close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

2016 Classic

Discussion in 'USPSA & IPSC' started by Southern Reloading, May 1, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Southern Reloading

Southern Reloading Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

Greetings All,
    Well I was kinda looking forward to coming up for the Classic. However since meeting Mr. Tom Duchman at the Coast match yesterday I have decided not to come. Talked to Tom at length and realize this is the one event he sells at. Also have heard from many of you that he has been for years. So with that being said and out of respect of those that have come before me I will not be there. Maybe just with SumGuy Lube if Directors allow me to. Or I might just come watch. Thank you all for your continued support.
    Randy

CajunBP, jdphotoguy, 9d up and 8 others like this.
  2. Corey1480

Corey1480 Distinguished Poster

I think competition is good for business. Just sayin.....

3. dhollis51

dhollis51 Distinguished Poster

I think that is VERY respectable and think you are a good man for doing that.

4. Sum Gy Custom Firearms

Sum Gy Custom Firearms Distinguished Poster

I agree! I think at least for me there is enough business to go around. I try to send business to more convenient gunsmiths to customers locations and to gunsmiths that are better qualified and equipped for certain projects than I am!! I never try to dissuade anyone from a gunsmith they are satisfied with. There is room for all of us without trying to cut each others throat!

jdphotoguy, mascott, Canman and 3 others like this.
  5. BreaksRackets

BreaksRackets Distinguished Poster

Randy,
    As Drew said, you are being respectable and people will see and hear that. I know others here appreciate that and your business can only benefit from being managed in this way. I'm glad to know you and you will continue to receive my business.

mascott, 9d up, Canman and 2 others like this.