Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Rational Anarchist
14,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IMG_1379.JPG

-Glock 43 w/CT Laserguard Green & TFX sights (Magguts in both mags)
-Streamlight ProTac HL USB
(It fits perfect in the left side "ruler pocket" on my Carhartt pants and shorts that I always wear)
-iPhone 6 Plus in Lifeproof case
(It fits perfect in the right side "cell phone pocket" on my Carhartt pants and shorts that I always wear)
-Spiderco Delica 4
-Gerber EAB Lite
-Leatherman Sideclip (due for an upgrade)
-Streamlight Nano Light (Key chain light)
IMG_5147.JPG

-Apple Watch Series 2 (I wear a cover over it for work and keep an old Casio in my GHB because while I love tech I don't entirely trust it)
-Qalo QX2 wedding band ('cuz jewelry is for girls!)

·
Registered
12,787 Posts
I have that same gerber, i added a allen head screw in place of the factory blade retainer.. gives a small stud to help flip it open

·
Rational Anarchist
14,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have that same gerber, i added a allen head screw in place of the factory blade retainer.. gives a small stud to help flip it open
I'll have to look into that. I have about five of them, the rest being the standard non-lite version, one for EDC, one in my GHB, one just for work and a couple of spares in a drawer at the house. I keep fifty packs of Irwin blades in all of those places, as well.

These little knives save the blades on all of my other knives from getting dulled by day to day stuff. Heck, other than dressing critters I find they seem good for most everything, I need.

·
Registered
12,787 Posts
I'll have to look into that. I have about five of them, the rest being the standard non-lite version, one for EDC, one in my GHB, one just for work and a couple of spares in a drawer at the house. I keep fifty packs of Irwin blades in all of those places, as well.

These little knives save the blades on all of my other knives from getting dulled by day to day stuff. Heck, other than dressing critters I find they seem good for most everything, I need.
That's exactly why I bought mine, I still have around 150 blades left from an old job. The longer screw was a 3mm thread but I can't remember the length

1 - 9 of 9 Posts