Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am pleased to announce that registration will begin for the 2018 Mississippi Classic presented by LimCat Custom and Precision Delta for MISSISSIPPI SECTION MEMBERS ONLY on 2/26/2017 at 7:00 pm. Registration for Mississippi residents will be open for 3 days and will close on 03/01/2018 at 7:00 pm. Please do not register during this time if you are not a resident of Mississippi. If you do, you will be removed from the match and have to do it over again during open registration. The following link will be the link that you use.

2018 Mississippi Classic Presented by LimCat Custom and Precision Delta

Registration is closed at this time, but you may click on the link to view important information about the match.

After this 3 day period, Registration will close for a couple of days and then reopen on 03/04/2018 at 7:00 pm to anyone who wishes to register for the remaining slots.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just wanted to let everyone know that Sat/Sun is wait listed, but there are still some Friday spots available in the Mississippi Classic. If you shoot Friday, you are still eligible to win one of the 2 LimCats, the larger bullet giveaways from Precision Delta, and any cash or a plaque that you win based on your order of finish. You are also welcome to stay for the crawfish boil on Saturday night. If you want in, sign up and we will get you shooting on Friday!

·
Registered
12,626 Posts
Proud to be a stage sponsor for this. I don't shoot the matches, so if anybody needs a spot at a discounted price just lemme know. I'll have my display set up at the match if you need anything
AWESOME Phillip. We really appreciate it and it is looking like it will be a huge match. Shooters from all over the world are signed up. And some damn good ones at that.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts