Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Remember that registration opens for MISSISSIPPI RESIDENTS ONLY tomorrow night (12/14) at 7:00. It will remain open for 3 days, closing on Monday night (12/17) at 7:00. Non-Mississippi residents will be removed if you register during this time. If after you register you know that you are going to want to shoot the Friday only schedule, please email me and I will move you. Registration for all remaining spots will open Tuesday night (12/18) at 7:00. I anticipate the open slots filling up pretty quickly, but remember that I have plenty of Friday only spots available that I can put people in. The main thing is REGISTER even if the match shows full! We will do our best to get everyone in.

Home | PractiScore

·
Registered
254 Posts
Stages are out for the 2019 MS Classic. If you are signed up, go to your personal match management to see them. Looks to be about 262 rounds minimum. A good mix of speed and field courses with lots of risk vs reward shots.

·
Hiding in plain sight.
2,216 Posts
I have a couple of those little blue ones. ;)

#thursdayshootthrough
#toocoolforhashtags
#drewdoesntshootblanks
#itookoffworkforthis

·
Registered
65 Posts
I'm coming to watch saturday so was looking for some good shooters to watch(i haven't been to any uspsa shoots). I looked through practiscore and found some masters and grand masters so i'll check them out. I noticed Gabby Franco signed up, maybe the same one from Top Shot so that's cool

·
Registered
12,592 Posts
I'm coming to watch saturday so was looking for some good shooters to watch(i haven't been to any uspsa shoots). I looked through practiscore and found some masters and grand masters so i'll check them out. I noticed Gabby Franco signed up, maybe the same one from Top Shot so that's cool
It is her. She’s a nice person as well.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts