Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Received my ballot today enclosed in the June/July edition of The American Rifleman. Only recognize a couple of names, Barrett & Cushman. I know that the fewer you nominate the more likely they are to be elected. Would appreciate suggestions, and reasons for your suggestion, if you can elucidate.
TIA!

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
I only used about one-fourth of my 25.

I recognized Barrett too, and Lightfoot (TWAW, not the Chicago mayor) and David Keene.

I think Carrie Lightfoot would be a solid choice to return.

I also submitted one write-in name that was a wasted vote.

I felt like I was voting for crew members on the Titanic ... 🙄

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Everybody on that ballot has been vetted by Wayne's lackeys...so does it really matter? Maybe when the membership dwindles to the point of complete irrelevance he will jump to some other gravy train and the NRA can begin to build again, but I ain't holding my breath.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Yeah, talk about a complete waste of time. I won't be even looking at it. Only reason I still get the magazines is to cost them more money. It goes straight to the trash can. GOA and FPC are our only hope, NRA is crap as long as WLP is in charge.

·
Registered
7,262 Posts
I dropped my membership and won't renew so long as WLP is in power and making millions off the NRA.

·
Just another day!
1,117 Posts
Suggestion: save your $$ because it will not be used for it’s intended purpose

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well since most respondents seem to be against supporting the NRA, how about 2nd Amendment Foundation? I saw the comments here & elsewhere about GOA and FPC and like both of those. I had supported SAF in the past.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Well since most respondents seem to be against supporting the NRA, how about 2nd Amendment Foundation? I saw the comments here & elsewhere about GOA and FPC and like both of those. I had supported SAF in the past.
SAF is the only firearms related charity Amazon Smile will donate to IIRC I have them set as my recipient on Amazon Smile. I don't know anything about them beyond that though.

·
Registered
273 Posts
They need another Omegaman/Mr. Cold Dead Hands type in the executive role that can lead and inspire instead of these lightweight lawyers and grifters.

·
Gatekeeper to my corner of Hell.
21,851 Posts
SAF is the only firearms related charity Amazon Smile will donate to IIRC I have them set as my recipient on Amazon Smile. I don't know anything about them beyond that though.
Just checked Amazon Smile, SAF isn't on their list anymore.

·
Registered
7,262 Posts
Is that really how they spell "educaition" in WA? Spell checker, and my education tells me they're wrong :cool:

grammer police.png

·
Gatekeeper to my corner of Hell.
21,851 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
They need another Omegaman/Mr. Cold Dead Hands type in the executive role that can lead and inspire instead of these lightweight lawyers and grifters.
I really thought they had that chance with Oliver North. Nope, they wasted that one too.

Reactions: HerrZnk
1 - 17 of 17 Posts