close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

2A - An insane arguement from a raging lunatic

Discussion in 'Round Table' started by GunnyGene, Apr 27, 2016.

1. GunnyGene

GunnyGene Distinguished Poster

The author of this piece needs to get some professional help. If he already is, it ain't helping. :lol4:o_O

From the HuffPo:

2. mascott

mascott Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

3. Sum Gy Custom Firearms

Sum Gy Custom Firearms Distinguished Poster

Insanity rules society in our time!!!! :eek::eek:

fordpkup likes this.
  4. stewbaby

stewbaby Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

He should apply the same logic to the first amendment and see where that leaves him

5. mascott

mascott Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

Once somethings happens to the 2A, it won't be long before it happens to ALL Amendments!

6. maxhush

maxhush Distinguished Poster

NW MS
    'Tis self-solving. He'll be roasting over an open spit with an apple in his mouth as the main course right after society has a significant glitch.

7. 3rd and 4th paragraphs are a direct contradiction of each other. We as "regular folk" should let the attacker take our lives (or family) in order for the attacker to get a fair trial. In the fourth paragraph he (dumba$$) exclaims that the police train so they can act under pressure and "to fire accurately at the target in the correct location". So the police can dispense justice but we as citizens should just die or wait for the police.

I don't normally take offense to the "anti gun" folks because most just don't get it but this guy is an absolute IDIOT that can't even generate a logical thought. I'm shocked that an editor, no matter how anti gun they are, would let this get published.

Edit: WHEN HC gets elected we are going to be her prime focus. First and foremost she intends to save us from ourselves and her first priority is going to be to get rid of 1)The Guns or 2)The Gun toters. Either one will be fine for her.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2016
  8. Vick

Vick Distinguished Poster

The writer is simply using twisted logic to arrive at his predetermined conclusion. This hardly ever results in a well-rounded and logical conclusion, as is well illustrated in the paragraphs penned in the writing referred to in the original post.

9. GunnyGene

GunnyGene Distinguished Poster

When I started reading this "editorial", I thought it might be some kind of comedy thing. But about halfway thru it became apparent the moron was sincere. :rolleyes:

10. maxhush

maxhush Distinguished Poster

NW MS
  11. Cliff731

Cliff731 Danged ole' Hermit...

Some snippets from the above... (with appropriate common sense responses)... :)

"The main problem with the notion of self-defense is it imposes on justice, for everyone has the right for a fair trial. Therefore, using a firearm to defend oneself is not legal because if the attacker is killed, he or she is devoid of his or her rights."
    - My right to life and to live free of any malicious harm at the hands of ruffians trumps their right to a "fair trial".

"A gun for civilians is a weapon for a revolution and not for ordinary use."
    - And would he also have denied the ownership of a gun to our forefathers who fought and died for our nation's independence?

"The belief that a gun is a useful tool to protect one is counterintuitive (sic.) because guns get into the hands of people who use them for horrible reasons."
    - His conclusion points out the very reason we need such a "useful tool" as a gun!

"In addition, one’s mental capacity is a major factor in deciding whether a man or woman has the right to have a firearm."
    - Obviously, if you "think" you need a gun, you are clearly paranoid and delusional; therefore a "mental defective"!

"Second, if one’s brain is distorting his or her reality, they do not have the proper reasoning and deduction skills to use a firearm."
    - The writer's brain is certainly distorting his reality!

chris_k, 22lrfan, 94LEVERFAN and 4 others like this.
  12. sand_man

sand_man Grouchy Old Fart MSGO Supporter

Dangit Cliff! I was half asleep and swatted my screen again at the end of your post!

13. CajunBP

CajunBP Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

I have tried to kill it several times myself. My brother was in town for his birthday Saturday. I set him up and took great joy in watching him try to kill it after he had drank 3-4 beers.

14. 94LEVERFAN

94LEVERFAN Distinguished Poster

She is gonna be mighty disappointed when they come to my house.

15. Cliff731

Cliff731 Danged ole' Hermit...

Thanks, Sand_man and CajunBP... I'm waiting to see my cat notice that bug... :lol2: