Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

Just wanted to bring this to your attention. We are having a fundraiser to support the BFTA (Boondocks Firearms Training Academy) Educational Foundation. The tickets are $20.00 each or 6 tickets for $100.00. All proceeds go to pay for Instructors, Ammunition, Food, Eye and Ear Protection, Targets. We have about 250 tickets left to sell. If we sell all the tickets we can fund all of our program for 2020!

You can see all the guns we are giving away and purchase tickets online at
https://bftaeducationalfoundation.org/fundraiser

More about the BFTA Educational Foundation.
The BFTA Educational Foundation is a Non Profit 501(c) 3 and your ticket purchases are tax deductible. This foundation provides FREE training classes for youth from the ages of Pre-K through college aged students.

• Pre-K - 4th Grade - Boonie The Sheepdog (Travels to schools, churches, daycares and scouting events to teach kids what to do if they find a gun)
  • Family Firearms Safety - Teaches families how to safely incorporate a firearm into the home and teaches kids ages 6-12 safe gun handling techniques with 22 Rifles.
  • Youth Firearms Safety Summer Camp - Two Day course that teaches kids 12-16 proper gun handling and marksmanship skills with Rifles, Shotgun and Pistols.
  • Young Adults Personal Protection Class - Two Day course that teaches young adults 16 to College Age how to incorporate situational awareness into their everyday routine, how to respond to active shooter scenarios, and engage in discussions about real life threats and life saving techniques. Students will also learn about non-lethal defensive tools, and get an introduction to handgun safety and the fundamentals of shooting; including live fire exercises with both pistols and revolvers on the range.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Sent my 2 daughters to the young adults class. They talked about it for WEEKS!!

Got my gun tickets and am awaiting a call that I won!!!
Great cause here folks!!
Jeff

1 - 2 of 2 Posts