close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Free .357 Brass

Discussion in 'Pay it Forward' started by Evil Zim, May 13, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Evil Zim

Evil Zim Distinguished Poster

IMG_4705.JPG Found 33 rounds of .357 intermingled in some of my .38 Special brass. Has been stainless tumbled but not deprimed. Free to whoever can pick it up it the McDade's or Whole Foods parking lot this week.

rigrat, BasMstr and mascott like this.
  2. mascott

mascott Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

Great offer!!

rigrat likes this.

3. Southern Reloading

Southern Reloading Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

Bas would take it I'm sure for Bobcat! Or I'll take it for him. You want any other brass for trade?

4. Evil Zim

No need for trade, but I appreciate the offer. I'm headed out of state but will be back next week. Touch base with me then and we'll work out a day and time. I may be headed to the Gulfport area next week it that would be convenient.

5. Evil Zim

No need for trade, but I appreciate the offer. I'm headed out of state but will be back next week. Touch base with me then and we'll work out a day and time. I may be headed to the Gulfport area next week it that would be convenient.

6. Southern Reloading

Southern Reloading Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

Hey yes Evil Zim just let me know when you coming down cause that's where I stomp!!

7. Evil Zim

It looks like it will not be until next week but I'll keep you updated.

8. chevy427

chevy427 Full Poster

Brandon
    Someone gave me a couple hundred Perfecta .357 brass. I never heard of it. I knocked out a few primers and noticed the flash hole is way off center in the primer pocket. Lucky I didn't break a decap pin. I really hated to throw that much brass away.

Mesquite likes this.