1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
μολὼν λαβέ
37,763 Posts
So, what's everybody's favorite? Started looking at some last night, and posted reviews are all over the place. One consistent factor - use lots of lube (which I do).

Also, since I use a full length sizer to size and deprime, do I need to get the set, or just the FL sizer/decapper?

These are the two that I'm looking at:

Redding Small Base Full Length Sizer Die 22 PPC - MPN: 91301

RCBS Small Base Sizer Die 6mm Creedmoor - MPN: 31831
I run the small base RCBS for my 6x45, love the RCBS. Have Hornady for the 300blk don't like them as much, and then I have LEE for everything else. Good serviceable dies just not quite as refined as the others.

I run mine is sets.

·
Registered
4,912 Posts
I use the RCBS sb X die. supposed to not have to trim after initial trimming. Works great with good lube. spray lube = stuck cases. Imperial works great. all you need is sizer.

Reactions: BasMstr

·
μολὼν λαβέ
37,763 Posts
Pretty good stuff here.
roxtec lube.jpg

Reactions: BasMstr

·
Registered
7,292 Posts
I haven't had any problems using store brand 20W SAE oil. Got enough to lube 3,000 cases or more left. It's about $3.50 per quart.
Got some Farm Pro 2 cycle oil for $1 per quart at the auction. I'll see how it does later.

·
Registered
11,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I use the RCBS sb X die. supposed to not have to trim after initial trimming. Works great with good lube. spray lube = stuck cases. Imperial works great. all you need is sizer.
What about Stewbaby’s Famous Flaming Nipple Sauce?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts