Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok thanks to dirtyworks i have acquired a intrest again in ar's. He told me of a new polymer lower made by plum crazy that cost about $150 and its a complete lower ready for a upper to be installed. my local gun shop has a 5.7 upper for $450. Complete gun for $600 bones aint bad in my book

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Everything else on most ARs are Polymer anyway- grips, forward grip, handguards, rails, stocks and some BUIS. Why not? I'm gonna give one a try just to be different.

·
Super Moderator
9,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
saw some on GB for about 115
lol i wonder if they will hold up if you put that 50 bmg upper on it?

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
jbpmidas said:
DirtyWorks said:
Complete uppers for only $335 . Thats a ready to shoot AR for @ $500 !!! Not too shabby for a plinker.
[/quoteM

Make sure that upper comes with the bolt carrier group. If it doesn't, that would be another bill or so.
it does
16" 1x9 twist 5.56 chambered chrome moly barrel with M4 profile made by Bull Dog Barrels. Do not call Bull Dog for barrel information, they are not set up to accept calls from retail customers. Please call 866-833-7177 with barrel questions Flat top upper, milspec bolt & carrier assy, standard handguards, and A2 flash hider. These uppers are assembled and test fired, ready to install on a complete lower.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Hey Beladran sorry for the hijack :HJ: i shoulda put most uv this in my "Good Deals" Thread.
:OT1: So...when we gonna shoot some 5.7?

·
Super Moderator
9,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

here be the upper if anyone wants to donate a ACOG to me I will gladly send you my address

·
Registered
13,167 Posts
DirtyWorks said:
There is a guy in Baton Rouge that has them in stock and $135 out the door. Anyone here have any "hands on" with them?
Do you know the name of the guy in baton rouge? ill be down there next week and would like to pick one of these up

·
Super Moderator
9,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
since i just got swindled out of the lower by $1 buck i may need to get you to pick me up a lower when you go down there slng blade

·
Registered
13,167 Posts
Ill try, though the trip may be cancelled. All my cars are developing illnesses it seems today, fuel pump on one and either the steering colum interlock or a bad shifter on the other. maybe i should just shoot one of them to make the others fall in line.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts