Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
10,141 Posts
Memphis got some catchin' up to do on the "winged" numbers, but 4 dead for a weekend sounds doable, if not already been done.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
If 51 had been shot and 4 killed at a school or movie theater etc. all the do gooder’s would be all over the television and the net demanding more gun control, in Chicago it’s black on black gang bangers shooting each other which I am ok with, I just wish those boys would go to the range and learn how to hit their targets 4 out of 55 is not very good.

·
Registered
5,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If 51 had been shot and 4 killed at a school or movie theater etc. all the do gooder’s would be all over the television and the net demanding more gun control, in Chicago it’s black on black gang bangers shooting each other which I am ok with, I just wish those boys would go to the range and learn how to hit their targets 4 out of 55 is not very good.
When I lived in Hattiesburg, a couple of the members of the STAR team offered to teach marksmanship to the local gang bangers.
They received reprimands.

·
Registered
15,428 Posts
Wait for the 4th Shoot-O-Rama. Bet they top this past weekend.

Speaking of Chi-town:

Former Staffer of Father Michael 'Snuffy' Pfleger Charged With Murder in Chicago - The Truth About Guns

Father Michael “Snuffy” Pfleger (above, center) oversees St. Sabina’s Catholic Church in south Chicago. Pfleger has made himself a minor celebrity for his social justice warrior behavior, including his rabidly anti-gun views.

In fact, the man of God once called on his followers to snuff out the owner of Chuck’s Gun Shop in nearby Riverdale along with members of the Illinois General Assembly who oppose gun control.

Not surprisingly, the un-Christianlike, violent man of the cloth tends to attract similar folks into his orbit. You may remember about a year ago when Henry Hale, one of Pfleger’s bodyguards, caught an arrest for illegally carrying a handgun. Right on the steps of St. Sabina’s church no less.

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
The nra is needing some positive press these days, so maybe they could host some range training days, and get them fella's to shooting better. Get that kill ratio number up. Hell, I'd make a contribution for some ammo.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
The NRA could set up a training one day class and a pistol range set up in the Ghetto, after passing the safety class and the shooting range each Hood Rat,Gang Bangers,will be given at less 100 rounds of ammo and a extra magazine for their gun of choice.

·
Premium Member
6,181 Posts
I would give a gun safety class. Always load yer gun, this is the muzzle, before shooting at a target, look down the bore with a light, then pull trigger while inspecting bore to make sure trigger works. NOT, DO NOT DO. bUT THERE ARE PROBABLY SOME THAT WOULD TRY IT. I see da bullet. It is a wonder more do not accidently shoot theirselves with their hanging down pants.

Reactions: Blondie70

·
Registered
5,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The recent (former) mayor of Hattiesburg also protested the targets used by the PD at the time since it was black, and he insisted it was used to train LEOs to shoot african americans. He was only getting his start in H'burg politics at the time. 25-30 years later he was elected mayor of H'burg. Twice.
Law Enforcement Shooting Target B-21 - American Target Company

Reactions: Cliff731

·
Danged ole' Hermit...
13,105 Posts
Chi-Town... it's gotta be a "gun-free safe" city... ya know... :rolleyes:

:warning:

Reactions: Blondie70

·
Registered
823 Posts
I am morbidly curious to know what "the count" will be this July 4th weekend...

That *may* not be fireworks popping.

Anyone taking bets?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts