Mississippi Gun Owners banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,732 Posts
@Brother_Love and I were discussing it in another thread last week. These are all from one individual. He has been putting some of his guns there on consignment for a year. I bought several when he first stated getting rid of some.

·
Premium Member
13,732 Posts
They’re not going to post one that I know of. They had a copy of his handwritten inventory list. It was probably 35-40 pages. I saw values from $500 to $25,000 on it.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They’re not going to post one that I know of. They had a copy of his handwritten inventory list. It was probably 35-40 pages. I saw values from $500 to $25,000 on it.
Did you go to the estate sale?

·
Premium Member
13,732 Posts
It’s next Sat.

·
Don't let "good enough" be the enemy of perfect.
11,045 Posts
Is the photo of the revolvers in the picture examples from the estate sale, or just the Gold'N'Guns store's standard photo?

·
Premium Member
13,732 Posts
Those are some of the estate sale guns.

Reactions: NRA_guy

·
Premium Member
13,732 Posts
From what I understand it is a sale. Everything will be priced. I have no idea if the prices will be negotiable.

·
Premium Member
13,732 Posts
@22lrfan is it all collectible guns? Or just what this guy has collected over the years?
From what I remember of the inventory it's all older revolvers. It's ones he's collected over his lifetime. Some are shooters and some are NIB.

Reactions: Xd357 and Mesquite

·
Premium Member
13,732 Posts
Any S&W Model 23 (Outdoorsman Target, Post-WWII, n-frame, .38 special)?
Not sure but if there is I’ll post a picture before it goes in my safe. :)

1 - 20 of 48 Posts