Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
MSGO Court Jester
39,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
https://www.fkbrno.com/the-pistol-7-5

The 7.5 FK Field Pistol is a single action, tilting barrel type mechanism, with a proprietary recoil attenuating system. This is not a modified design of another product or pistol model. This is a completely new and unique concept and design and the intellectual rights to the system have been registered and claimed by FK BRNO. The design is very ergonomic and even though the magazine holds 15 - 35 mm long rounds, the smallest hands are able to fully wrap around the optimally angled grip of the pistol. The frame and slide are very slender and streamlined for such a size cartridge and caliber.

The Field Pistol was designed entirely and exclusively around the 7.5 FK cartridge, and to fulfill the original requirements for that cartridge: low recoil, controlled muzzle jump, useable with one hand accurately, and small enough and light enough to be concealable if required including the ability to carry in shoulder holster, the ability to use quick attach / detach compact foldable shoulder stock, without effecting the loading and ejecting of the magazine. Most importantly it had to be able to accurately shoot the cartridge with the goal being less than 100x100 mm at 100 meters. The Field Pistol meets and exceeds all of these requirements.

Reactions: Southshorerob

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Yeah I've been watching these since it came out. $8k though so I don't have to worry about owning one any time soon. On the other hand I CAN afford a 9x25 Dillon which is in the same ball park.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts