Mississippi Gun Owners banner

85 FS CHEETAH .380

1K views 15 replies 6 participants last post by  bonedust75 
#1 ·
#4 ·
Yeah, the .380 is not all that plentiful right at the moment but there's some hanging around. Our local Wally World had several of the WWB 100 round boxes last night. My regular carry is .380 so I keep some handy but I haven't seen any ammo at the "right price" lately. Good luck with that part! :lol:

#7 ·
Just ringing in here... Nah, sid, these don't have the tip up barrel. They have to be racked but it's an easy pull. If you've ever seen a Browning BDA, it's basically the same thing. I think that the tip up was an interesting idea but I don't think I'd like it on a larger caliber unless it had a beefier locking mechanism.

#11 ·
Nice -- now to keep her fed!!

#13 ·
No, bonedust! Don't do it! If you starve it for too long you'll upset the PETA folks, that's People for the Ethical Treatment of (fire)Arms and then the Firearm Protective Services folks might take it from you. Of course, that'd mean I might get a chance to adopt it. :lol:

#14 ·
JMS39339 said:
No, bonedust! Don't do it! If you starve it for too long you'll upset the PETA folks, that's People for the Ethical Treatment of (fire)Arms and then the Firearm Protective Services folks might take it from you. Of course, that'd mean I might get a chance to adopt it. :lol:
Yeah well if you get to adopt it please feed it with nice quality ammo from the grace of your heart please. :lol4:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.