Mississippi Gun Owners banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
@RONIN79 and @HerrZnk I took it to my bro-in-laws yesterday and traded him a mag worth of target practice of this pistol and a few .458 SOCOM rounds (that I needed to chrono I've been loading for a friend) for a steak. I normally would say I got the better end of the deal since his steaks are divine, but he was smiling so big I nearly had to hit 'em with a shovel to knock the smile off his face. We ran about 100rds. through it that I loaded the night before and it didn't hiccup one bit!! I stood there asking myself why did I wait so long to grab a Beretta? When I got back home I decided to get more ammo loaded for it. Turns out, when I loaded the 100rds we shot, the powder measure must have gotten off by .6gr. My first drop when I got home was 4.7 WIN231 behind a 115gr HP WIN component bullet... It didn't seem too hot when we were blasting away (SOBER). I payed better attention with the next 100 and kept it at 4.0gr WIN231 behind some old Midway (Rainier) copper coated 115 HP's. Can't wait to see how they do. As far as the insert, I've got no idea about where it came from, but I'm really glad I worked through the issue and was able to try the pistol out. It is a seriously fine shooter. I love it! Now I know why Cliff always had a hard-on for Berettas.
Beretta master race..🤣 yeah they shoot so well and accurate as hell to boot..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts