Mississippi Gun Owners banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
Let's go shoot some, we dont want to wound anything.
7,367 Posts
I was going to say take the barrel off and with a good Light examine the chamber area very carefully.

Reactions: maxhush

·
Premium Member
7,367 Posts
Some pawn shops will treat you right. Depends on the owners and people that work there. There are several within 30 miles from me but I only do business with one.

·
Premium Member
7,367 Posts
HerZnk, you know a lot about the Beretta 92 and variants. How many rounds approximately does it usually take for the break-in period for the Beretta 92 FS ? I bought one new and after about 250 rounds it stovepiped a couple times and I cleaned it good. I have not gotten back to target shooting in a while but intend to.

·
Premium Member
7,367 Posts
I miss Cliffs posts too. Thank you sir. I am hoping mine just needed a good cleaning. I tell everyone that just starts shooting a semi auto to try to lock the wrist. But we never know with nerve damage in both hands and wrists plus arthritis, we never know when a limp wrist might appear. Maybe the dumbbells will help that. Mine is plenty accurate. Just talking on this thread makes me want to go shoot a box. Good idea on the 124 grain.I am going to check my ammo closet. And thanks for posting, I have been trying to. help keep this section going, not because I know more , but because we have lost some of our older friends and masters of the art. Thank you.

Reactions: 1010 and maxhush

·
Premium Member
7,367 Posts
I bet they had a bunch of ammo in 30 Luger and put that ring in so they could shoot the ammo .Probably will never see that again.

Reactions: Rommerdale
1 - 5 of 5 Posts