Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
"The International Boundary and Water Commission (IBWC), which oversees waterway issues between the U.S. and Mexico, said the organizers of We Build the Wall, which raised more than $23 million, had not obtained permission to build on federal land."

"The half-mile barrier, on the border near Sunland Park, N.M., restricts access to a public monument and waterways, according to the IBWC."

I don't see a problem. Maybe they should have gotten permission first? You would think they would know better. How much did it cost total and do they have a paper trail for where all the money went?

·
μολὼν λαβέ
35,506 Posts
Or, we COULD ask why the federal government is not enforcing the southern US-Mexico border... Close the gate!

But that would be … racist!
^Exactly we will just hold our breath for our Gov to do the right thing and close the border themselves.

·
μολὼν λαβέ
35,506 Posts
Don't forget the turn the other cheek Trumpsters.........;)

Reactions: bar306 and Ellis93

·
μολὼν λαβέ
35,506 Posts

Courtesy of SLBcmtr in the political cartoons thread.
Oh I understand perfectly. I also understand while the Dems actively allow them in to destroy the US the Repubs do nothing to stop them.

·
Registered
15,238 Posts
The only real solutions to this problem are politically unacceptable solutions. Therefore there will be no solutions. At least not in what remains of my expected life span. And that is the way it is.

Reactions: rigrat

·
μολὼν λαβέ
35,506 Posts
The only real solutions to this problem are politically unacceptable solutions. Therefore there will be no solutions. At least not in what remains of my expected life span. And that is the way it is.
This is the truth. There will be no solutions until the chains come out.

·
I love the smell of blackpowder in the morning!
602 Posts
The Gate Is Closed and We Have Reached An Agreement With the IBWC but The Media Is Still Lying.

We are pleased that after just a couple days (and hundreds of thousands of phone calls from all of you) that the IBWC has reached an agreement with us to close the gate AND to work with us on other segments of border wall that we will be building!

Dear Patriot

When the International Boundary and Water Commission locked the gate OPEN near our brand new border wall, we were outraged. We responded by asking all of you to call them and WOW you made a lot of calls! Our team was talking with the IBWC today and heard that we made so many calls that we completely disabled their phone system.

Now however, we have reached an understanding with the IBWC and the good news is that they are going to be working much closer with us on the other segments of border wall we are preparing to build! Like it or not, they have certain legal jurisdictions in places we are going to put new walls up and now they know that if they mess around with us, they are really messing around with all of you.

We have to work with the IBWC on these other projects, so please,FURTHER CALLS TO THE IBWC ARE NO LONGER NECESSARY, at this time.

If you would like to contribute to help us pay for the new segments of wall you can chip in using our new payment processor at this link:
DONATE HERE

The media is not happy that the we've come to terms with the IBWC because they know it means it will only make it easier for us to keep completing segments of border wall. So they are doing what they always do, spinning lies to try to pit WeBuildTheWall against the IBWC. We aren't taking the bait and we know you won't either!

Nothing is going to stop us from continuing to do our part to help President Trump secure the border. We aren't going to stop fighting until the border is secure and your generous support makes it all possible.

Reactions: rigrat
1 - 19 of 19 Posts