close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

A whole other kind of magazine subscription

Discussion in 'General Firearms Discussion' started by sand_man, May 6, 2016.

1. rebel4ever

rebel4ever I'll Play Dixie If I Want To MSGO Supporter

It might be like your savings account at the bank, they don't actually have your money in a sack somewhere, but if you ask for it and they have it, you can get it. There may only be a promise of whatever ammo you supposedly own, instead of a locker full of ammo with your name on it.

fordpkup likes this.

2. blkout

blkout Distinguished Poster

Byram, MS
    I want my pile at the house. If SHTF not sure I could wait on a delivery (if those services are even running). Plus I like to pour the rounds out on the bed and roll around in it, some of the rifle rounds will poke you so be careful. :)

phillipd, patchz, BasMstr and 4 others like this.
  3. oO_Rogue_Oo

oO_Rogue_Oo Distinguished Poster

Sounds to me like they are trying to commoditize ammunition and start a trading house. Interesting idea but until it is well established the only people making money will be them.

4. fordpkup

fordpkup Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

I want mine where I can reach it.

5. Cliff731

Cliff731 Danged ole' Hermit...

Ammo at home is a liquid asset... and while these boys might be on to something potentially big here... I'm not so sure you could list that ammo they hold for you on a balance sheet!!! ;)

6. sand_man

sand_man Grouchy Old Fart MSGO Supporter

Just the kinda place to be raided when Hildebeast outlaws guns and ammo!

7. Caleb C

Caleb C Distinguished Poster

Lake, MS
    I can't help but think of all of the "money" I had in my 401k when it vanished into thin air. Things tend to work our better when I keep any eye on them myself. I kind of feel the some way about ammo.

8. GunnyGene

GunnyGene Distinguished Poster

Took a look at the Ammohawk site. Don't like the idea at all, not even a little bit. You don't get to specify anything except a caliber for the ammo they buy and store for you, and the caliber selection is paltry. And it costs you $69/month for each caliber. Sounds like a scam.

9. Quickeye

Quickeye Vietnam & Persian Gulf Wars MSGO Supporter

'Sounds like ammo in the "Cloud"!
    Nice try though guys.