Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the 3rd or 4th time he's done some work for me while I waited and didn't charge a penny.... Great guy, great work. He replaced the tritium front sight on my Para 1911 while I waited during the lunch hour.

Of course I have bought quite a bit from them in the past, and he's done other paid work for me too and has a gun there now..... still doesn't change the fact that despite other issues with G.M., that he's great to deal with.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I've did bidness with Scott twice, once when he was on his own, and once at GM. Prices seemed fine to me in spite of the corporate roof, and of course, his work was excellent both times.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Scott did a trigger job on my Remington 750. Reasonable price and a reasonable turn around time too.

I'm very pleased with his workmanship.

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
He done me the same way. Did the work while I waited. That way he did not have to check the gun in then back out and do all the silly paperwork. I've had 2 really good experiences with them.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Scott did some trigger work on a Rem 700 BDL 300 saum while I waited. Does good work and is just a nice guy. I give him a AAAAAA++++++ too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts