Premium Member
14,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
14,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is that place just up road from shop?
Yes. Just not advertising locally. I believe they’re planning on opening up publicly soon just doing web sales right now unless you just walk up to them lol
I’ve been in their buildings.....lots of really cool machines in there......and tons of gun parts.
They machine all their own lowers from whatever blanks.

·
Premium Member
14,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just realized I don’t have a gas tube for my wylde barrel :mad:
Guess I’ll just build thelower and slap another upper on it.

·
Premium Member
14,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Never heard of them till you posted this. Checked them out and they have some very reasonable budget lower build kits.
Good folks too. I have two 80%ers of theirs to cut and build. One 9mm w/lrbho and a 223/whatever lower

·
Gatekeeper to my corner of Hell.
21,115 Posts
Interested in how it works, I have a POF 4.5# drop in trigger on one of my ARs I really like. I want another drop in to up grade one AR I just put together with a left over GI trigger group.

Reactions: Ellis93

·
Premium Member
14,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Got it put in along with a fresh,unmolested mil-spec in another lower. Night and day difference in inbetween the two. My stoned triggers feel close to this drop in. The set screws in the bottom locks the unit tightly in the pocket.
upload_2019-2-24_9-29-26.jpeg

I am curious as to what the silver screw that is glued in does.

·
μολὼν λαβέ
37,012 Posts
I would guess it sets the pull weight but could be wrong. For the price if you think it is good I might have to try one to compare to the mil-spec and the two mil-specs with lighter springs.

·
Premium Member
14,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I would guess it sets the pull weight but could be wrong. For the price if you think it is good I might have to try one to compare to the mil-spec and the two mil-specs with lighter springs.
We’ll know today after lunch and church. I haven’t shot a 223 in awhile so I’ll plop an upper on it.

·
μολὼν λαβέ
37,012 Posts
We’ll know today after lunch and church. I haven’t shot a 223 in awhile so I’ll plop an upper on it.
I was thinking about the same thing. Been awhile since I shot the 223. Did shoot the 300 the other day trying to sight in a red dot. Its trash got to pull the battery and throw it away. Did get a cheap centerpoint on it and sighted in at 25 ish yards. Be waiting for the post to see if it is a pull weight adj.

·
Registered
10,446 Posts
Got it put in along with a fresh,unmolested mil-spec in another lower. Night and day difference in inbetween the two. My stoned triggers feel close to this drop in. The set screws in the bottom locks the unit tightly in the pocket.
View attachment 132451
I am curious as to what the silver screw that is glued in does.
That screw adjust the sear engagement. Messing with it can cause hammer to follow the BCG resulting in a dead trigger.

·
μολὼν λαβέ
37,012 Posts
So otherwise it adjusts the pull. Same way I adjusted the pull on my Miami and on my CZ 452.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts