Mississippi Gun Owners banner

Academy Sale Tomorrow -- Couple Decent Deals!

1K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  sidroski 
#1 ·
#5 ·
Actually I have had very good luck buying guns on sale at Academy ... couple good deals over the years ...

#10 ·
1985 4runner said:
Sunday's regular circular had Winchester 100rd value packs for $19.00
I went at noon on Sunday and they had one box in stock.
The Academy circular I got has Winchester 525 round .22 value packs for $14.99 was $19.00 I just glanced at it,missed seeing centerfire 100 packs for $19.00.

#12 ·
bubbat said:
1985 4runner said:
The Academy circular I got has Winchester 525 round .22 value packs for $14.99 was $19.00 I just glanced at it,missed seeing centerfire 100 packs for $19.00.
That's the black Friday ad you're looking at. The 100 rd special is in Sunday's normal weekly ad.

#13 ·
bubbat said:
1985 4runner said:
Get some of that "value pack" ammo and come shoot next 22 match with it

Only 2 hours in traffic on County Line today.....seriously...I don't see how ya'll can do it

cold front has made it !....To the woods...to the woods

#14 ·
msredneck said:
Get some of that "value pack" ammo and come shoot next 22 match with it

Only 2 hours in traffic on County Line today.....seriously...I don't see how ya'll can do it

cold front has made it !....To the woods...to the woods
I wouldn't even think about going shopping today, besides I got enough .22 ammo stocked up to shoot a 100 matches... :lol4:

#16 ·
Went to WW at 11:30 last night. Wife had her list and got everything but some sewing machines. She was in line and I got out and found them in the electronics dept. Grabbed 2 and we were out of there at 12:05, not too bad for the horror stories I heard and us getting 2 shopping carts full. Had to direct a few people to the back of the line though. 'Bout through with Christmas shopping. She did two stints on the Bell, they were taking volunteers, no money to pay this year. Reach deep for a dollar or two to help those less fortunate. And the S.A. doesn't have a big party like a few others do.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.