close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

AK Optics Mount

Discussion in 'AR's, AK's, Silencers /Class III' started by righttoown, Apr 23, 2016.

1. righttoown

righttoown Distinguished Poster

Looking for easy removable AK optics mount. Anybody tried an RSRegulate mount? I also looked on line at the K-Var SM-103 mount. Both look good.

2. Stryker6

Stryker6 Distinguished Poster

3. lazi

lazi Distinguished Poster

I have the MI mount. I like it enough that I'm thinking of getting ready the 30mm mount.

4. chris_k

chris_k Distinguished Poster

Rs regulate is the best IMO. They are fantastic. I have 5 or 6 of them. MI makes good stuff too, but I prefer the looks of them rs.

5. Sneaky

Sneaky Distinguished Poster

I also have a RS. Very low profile, returns to zero, and has the ability to adjust left and right to center optic over bore. Plus you can change the upper half to mount different types of optics. I'm sure some of the other brands are great, but I doubt they are as well designed as the RS.

9d up likes this.
  6. righttoown

righttoown Distinguished Poster

Yeah I'm going with the 303M and the AKR upper. What optics do you have on yours? I' looking at the Primary Arms 1-6x24 SPF ACSS 300BO/7.62x39 Reticle. Also thinking about waiting for the Bushnell 1-4x24 AK optics thats coming out.

7. Sneaky

Sneaky Distinguished Poster

I have an aimpoint pro on mine. It sits low enough to get a decent cheek weld and lower 1/3 co witness with the irons.