Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Deplorable
2,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Supposedly!?! Warning very graphic language. Sorry I can’t get video off twitter to post.

Andrew Pollack (@AndrewPollackFL) Tweeted:
Liberal tolerance on full display.

An Alabama man had a GUN pulled on him just for having a Trump 2020 bumper sticker.

I am glad the Trump supporter had his own gun to protect himself.
This is why everyone should carry! Andrew Pollack on Twitter

Andrew Pollack on Twitter

·
Premium Member
622 Posts
Bessemer cops are either incompetent or on the take. The perp in the video clearly pulled his gun and aimed it at the other party several times. Each time he raised the gun should be one count of aggravated assault. Now, it is possible that the other party had a handgun too, but this isn't shown. Perhaps he was the aggressor and should have charges filed against him, too. In any case, once the guns come out on the side of the road, at least someone should be taking the ride!

Best
Doc

·
Registered
15,396 Posts
Any possibility this whole thing was staged? According to the report, blue shirt has no connection to law enforcement.

·
Deplorable
2,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the black guy mentioned something about what's on his back window at the very beginning, then at the end the white guy mentions trump being good and 2020. I caught that much.

·
Premium Member
13,797 Posts
So one ass hat got his poop shoot inflamed and caused the inflammation of another’s poop shoot. Then they argued a bunch with at least one pistol being drawn?

seems like both should go to jail to me.

·
Registered
15,396 Posts
So one ass hat got his poop shoot inflamed and caused the inflammation of another’s poop shoot. Then they argued a bunch with at least one pistol being drawn?

seems like both should go to jail to me.
That should be spelled chute, not shoot. Different things. Courtesy of your local spelling nazi. :lol5:

·
Registered
15,396 Posts
Yes and no. Guns were involved so.....lol
They were poop guns? That could have been ugly - - and smelly. :lol4: Come to think of it, I might be interested in owning one. Probably an AOW per the ATF. ;)

·
Registered
11,071 Posts
Bessemer cops are either incompetent or on the take. The perp in the video clearly pulled his gun and aimed it at the other party several times. Each time he raised the gun should be one count of aggravated assault. Now, it is possible that the other party had a handgun too, but this isn't shown. Perhaps he was the aggressor and should have charges filed against him, too. In any case, once the guns come out on the side of the road, at least someone should be taking the ride!

Best
Doc
How are the Besemer cops incompetent or on the take? The officers responded to a call of possible accident and/or fight. The video was not shown/turned over to the police on the scene - it was posted on social media later. The police stated they did not witness any actions that constituted a warrantless arrest. Both parties were given the opportunity at the scene to file a report. Both parties declined at the scene - apparently one of them later changed their mind.

Just pulling a gun does not constitute aggravated assault. As far as who is the aggressor, neither is "more guilty" than the other. The title is blatant click bait - no one was "pulled over". Both parties stopped. Neither ran the other off the road, nor were they pulled over by the police.

And I'm pretty sure if one or the other had been arrested simply because they drew a weapon, the majority would still be blaming the "police state" for harassing a man for exercising his God given right to defend himself. Seems like two people let their emotions get the better of them, and decided to have a manhood measuring contest on the side of the road. Both of them were to scared to do anything at the time, so one of them went home, got his man giblets out of his wife's purse, and posted the video on social media.

·
Deplorable
2,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The title is what I believed to of happened at the time, nothing click bait about it. There was obviously some vehicle maneuvering to either cut somebody off or block them in or something, it's mentioned in the arguing back and forth.

Trump was mentioned by both men it was obviously part of what the argument was about..

·
Registered
11,071 Posts
The title is what I believed to of happened at the time, nothing click bait about it. There was obviously some vehicle maneuvering to either cut somebody off or block them in or something, it's mentioned in the arguing back and forth.

Trump was mentioned by both men it was obviously part of what the argument was about..
Thought the original article you referenced was titled the same/similar? Hell, every thread on MSGO is click bait - that’s why we’re here! :)

·
Registered
5,265 Posts
How are the Besemer cops incompetent or on the take? The officers responded to a call of possible accident and/or fight. The video was not shown/turned over to the police on the scene - it was posted on social media later. The police stated they did not witness any actions that constituted a warrantless arrest. Both parties were given the opportunity at the scene to file a report. Both parties declined at the scene - apparently one of them later changed their mind.

Just pulling a gun does not constitute aggravated assault. As far as who is the aggressor, neither is "more guilty" than the other. The title is blatant click bait - no one was "pulled over". Both parties stopped. Neither ran the other off the road, nor were they pulled over by the police.

And I'm pretty sure if one or the other had been arrested simply because they drew a weapon, the majority would still be blaming the "police state" for harassing a man for exercising his God given right to defend himself. Seems like two people let their emotions get the better of them, and decided to have a manhood measuring contest on the side of the road. Both of them were to scared to do anything at the time, so one of them went home, got his man giblets out of his wife's purse, and posted the video on social media.
Displaying a weapon is "brandishing" in Mississippi...

·
Registered
15,396 Posts
Displaying a weapon is "brandishing" in Mississippi...
Not unless it's in a threatening manner. Subjective call tho, usually. I displayed several weapons at last years M&G up here. Nobody felt threatened, which was good, because I was absolutely out gunned. :lol3:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts