Mississippi Gun Owners banner

3621 - 3640 of 3752 Posts

·
μολὼν λαβέ
34,765 Posts
Lots of hospitals here are on diversion. Actually even shipping some out cause they are full. We have been receiving some from long ways away. Which we are currently full ourselves even after adding the mandated extra ICU beds. Now the issue is running out of needed medical equipment for the influx of patients. Not to mention being short staffed even before this s h i t started.
How does hospitals not have the needed beds or even equipment and staff , after what 5-6 months down the road? Did the Hospitals fail thinking it would be over no need to ramp up the number usable beds and stock up the required medical equipment. I don't know but just seems like a complete fail by the health industry. Hell New York can supply allot of ventalators as the warehoused most of them and killed their patients by putting them in old folks homes.

·
Eat Sleep Guns & Jeep
9,295 Posts
How does hospitals not have the needed beds or even equipment and staff , after what 5-6 months down the road? Did the Hospitals fail thinking it would be over no need to ramp up the number usable beds and stock up the required medical equipment. I don't know but just seems like a complete fail by the health industry. Hell New York can supply allot of ventalators as the warehoused most of them and killed their patients by putting them in old folks homes.
Shortage of nurses before covid. And they sure aren't lining up to get hired on now. Another thing is students being on hold with their internships therefore backing up graduation date. And that's not good because ALOT of nurses are getting burned out quick. Ask me how I know.
There are still regular rooms open. Not ICU rooms. And especially not negative pressure rooms. Can only work with the space you have. And we've been told getting all new equipment, haven't seen it yet. Supposedly having to bring antiquated stuff out of retirement to meet the need.

·
μολὼν λαβέ
34,765 Posts
Shortage of nurses before covid. And they sure aren't lining up to get hired on now. Another thing is students being on hold with their internships therefore backing up graduation date. And that's not good because ALOT of nurses are getting burned out quick. Ask me how I know.
There are still regular rooms open. Not ICU rooms. And especially not negative pressure rooms. Can only work with the space you have. And we've been told getting all new equipment, haven't seen it yet. Supposedly having to bring antiquated stuff out of retirement to meet the need.
Sorry to here that OMM. Good time for those students to earn their internships.

·
Registered
5,038 Posts

·
Registered
5,038 Posts

Reactions: LeansVeryRight2016

·
Registered
276 Posts
Looking at other countries, it seems like it takes 2 to 2.5 months for things to level out and settle down. We should just about be in the middle. End of august or middle of september should see numbers go way down. I hope anyway.

·
Registered
5,038 Posts

·
μολὼν λαβέ
34,765 Posts
@righttoown So tell us how this was since I know you didn't miss going since you are so concerned with human trafficking? Big turn out? Learn anything? Donate lots of money?

View attachment 235272
He was to busy trying to find new memes to put down covid. He is heart broken he missed it, I'm sure.

·
Registered
9,842 Posts
Missing from that list:

4. The powers that be have been hoarding a limited stock of domestic chloroquine for their own use and didn't ramp up domestic production months ago, the way that they should have.

In addition to a large portion of the Dem establishment (and some never Trumper RINOs) I believe the MSM to be complicit in a large number of the deaths due to their unscientific and biased propaganda narrative, ignoring the available world-wide evidence to push their own agenda.

·
Deplorables Battalion Commander
26,970 Posts

·
Deplorables Battalion Commander
26,970 Posts

Of course they were ... <sarc>

"Rules for thee, but not for me."

3621 - 3640 of 3752 Posts