Mississippi Gun Owners banner

4201 - 4220 of 4223 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,433 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,433 Posts

Clearing noting his claim is an opinion, former U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Director Robert Redfield is sharing where he believes COVID-19 originated.

Though there is a lack of clear evidence, Redfield told CNN he believes COVID-19 most likely “was from a laboratory” in Wuhan, China, that “escaped.”

He, however, noted, “Science will eventually figure it out.”

“It’s not unusual for respiratory pathogens that are being worked on in a laboratory to infect a laboratory worker,” Redfield said.

Additionally, Redfield suggested COVID-19 could have originated in Wuhan in September/October of 2019.

Dr. Sanjay Gupta said to Redfield, “These are two significant things to say, Dr. Redfield.”

Redfield also said, “I do not believe this somehow came from a bat to a human.” The former CDC director added that it does not make “biological sense” for one of the “most infectious viruses that we know in humanity for human transmission” to transmit from animals to humans so well.

Reactions: maxhush

·
Registered
10,689 Posts
I say we let the Chinese buy up more and more of our assets, the way they have been doing, then, in a different administration, however that has to come about, confiscate and "nationalize" all their assets as partial payment reparations for the damage that their artificial contagion was intentionally allowed to inflict upon us. Watch/encourage the rest of the world to follow suit and watch their economy collapse and their dreams of a globe spanning empire burn to the ground. And don't help them back up this time. Carthage after the Third Punic war.

·
Premium Member
3,433 Posts
Reactions: Hoot G and maxhush

·
Premium Member
1,566 Posts
There's been somewhere between 6 and 12 lawsuits (maybe more) filed against China, in the US alone. Many more from other countries. So far, nothing has come of them. Even some suits against the WHO.

I can't find any more information on the status of the suits, but I didn't look real hard. It would be a great thing if any of these, or others, would pan out, but I don't think anything will happen against China. Or the WHO. Sadly.

·
Premium Member
3,433 Posts
Reactions: Hoot G

·
Premium Member
3,433 Posts

·
Registered
5,223 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,433 Posts

·
μολὼν λαβέ
37,507 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,433 Posts
Why of course it more money for them. And if it saves just one child it is worth it.
And they have legal immunity from lawsuits.

What's not to like?

<sarc>

Reactions: maxhush and rigrat

·
μολὼν λαβέ
37,507 Posts
And they have legal immunity from lawsuits.

What's not to like?

<sarc>
I'll be surprised if it doesn't become one of the required vaccines before going to school.

·
μολὼν λαβέ
37,507 Posts
Shut everything down right now! 😄

Reactions: canebreaker

·
Premium Member
3,433 Posts

·
Registered
11,538 Posts

Seig heil, y'all.
Heard a few things about this restaurant on the ACS. Seems there's some question as to the legality of the (lock down) order to begin with. Mark Geragos has already got up in their arse and may be getting involved with this one.

·
Premium Member
3,433 Posts

74°
Toggle Menu

Mississippi health officer: Refrain from J&J vaccine for now
CORONAVIRUS
by: AP
Posted: Apr 13, 2021 / 04:52 PM CDT / Updated: Apr 13, 2021 / 04:52 PM CDT

An illustration picture shows vials with Covid-19 Vaccine stickers attached and syringes with the logo of US pharmaceutical company Johnson & Johnson on November 17, 2020. (Photo by JUSTIN TALLIS / AFP) (Photo by JUSTIN TALLIS/AFP via Getty Images)

JACKSON, Miss. (AP) — Mississippi’s top public health official says he’s telling health care providers to refrain from using the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine while federal agencies investigate reports of potentially dangerous blood clots.

Dr. Thomas Dobbs said Tuesday that health care providers should wait for “additional guidance” from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Food and Drug Administration. Dobbs also says people who’ve received the Johnson & Johnson vaccination “should not be overly concerned.”

Nearly 42,000 doses of the single-shot Johnson & Johnson vaccination have been administered in Mississippi.

4201 - 4220 of 4223 Posts