Mississippi Gun Owners banner

4221 - 4240 of 4286 Posts

·
Registered
10,857 Posts
Isn't J&J the only vaccine that uses the traditional vaccine mechanism and doesn't use the new, experimental, RNA diddling mechanism that only got approved for use through an FDA "Emergency Use Authorization" which bypassed actual FDA approval?

·
Registered
5,248 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
The Date on the above chart is March 8 2020. Covid is just getting started then.

Other than that, I don't believe some of the lower ones on the chart. I believe the news would be sounding the alarms if 5 people a day were to die of ebola. Sars and Mers were big news items back in the day also, so I don't think the news just stopped reporting on them either.

I did see this several years ago. The biggest cause of death in the world is diarrhea causing dehydration. From unsanitary living conditions.

·
Premium Member
1,599 Posts
Killing the tin-foil hat internet conspiracy rumors, and that misleading chart posted above;

Want to know more? Here's why the world got so worried about covid so fast. Remember, when this started, we knew nothing about the disease except that it was spreading fast, and killing people, and we had no way to combat it. It's easy to look back and say "it's no big deal" but what would you have done if you were responsible for millions of peoples lives, or even just your family (if you knew, at the time, how fast this was spreading) and the future looked this bleak...

Go down the page about 1/4 of the way, and watch the incredibly rapid progression of the Chinese Bat Disease at Cases Timeline (worldwide).
Then go about 3/4 down the page to Daily Deaths due to COVID-19.

·
Registered
7,317 Posts
Looking at one of those charts, Daily New Cases.
The highest spike was 01/08/2021, over 750K new cases
Vaccines were introduced, people followed mandates and the numbers dropped, 02/21/2021 about 250K new cases.
Mandates were lifted in some areas. The vaccine won't protect you without following mandates. 04/06/2012 over 750K new cases.
You can take all kinds of things that suppose to keep you from getting a cold, do they work.
Take a flu vaccine and catch the flu.
Eat and drink right so you won't get kidney stones. I'd be eating rice, grapefruit and water only.

·
Registered
5,248 Posts
The tin-foil hat conspiracy is people believing the number of deaths listed due to covid.

Reactions: 2A_1791 and BasMstr

·
Registered
444 Posts
Canada has new draconian measures....

Effective Saturday, April 17, 2021 at 12:01 a.m., police officers and other provincial offences officers will have the authority to require any individual to provide their home address and purpose for not being at their residence. In addition, police officers, special constables and First Nation Constables will have the authority to stop vehicles to inquire about an individual's reasons for leaving their home. This additional enforcement tool will only be in effect during the Stay-at-Home order and exclusively to enforce the Stay-at-Home order.

·
Premium Member
1,599 Posts
The news isn't all bad though;

"A large number of police forces in Ontario are publicly stating they have no intention of using sweeping powers granted them under draconian COVID-19 laws brought in by Premier Doug Ford."

·
Registered
5,248 Posts
I guess this is a conspiracy to.

·
μολὼν λαβέ
37,852 Posts

·
μολὼν λαβέ
37,852 Posts
Looking at one of those charts, Daily New Cases.
The highest spike was 01/08/2021, over 750K new cases
Vaccines were introduced, people followed mandates and the numbers dropped, 02/21/2021 about 250K new cases.
Mandates were lifted in some areas. The vaccine won't protect you without following mandates. 04/06/2012 over 750K new cases.
You can take all kinds of things that suppose to keep you from getting a cold, do they work.
Take a flu vaccine and catch the flu.
Eat and drink right so you won't get kidney stones. I'd be eating rice, grapefruit and water only.
If a vaccine won't protect you without mandates then its not a vaccine and is worthless. A vaccine is what kids get for all those diseases and they don't follow no damn mask mandate , 6 feet or 3 feet rule or what else the left dreams up to control the sheep out there that believe this BS.

·
μολὼν λαβέ
37,852 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
I saw where they think the reason we didn’t have a twin-demic was because it is difficult to have 2 diseases at the same time. They don’t know why, but think the immune system could be on “ high alert “ and stop the second bug ( flu )

·
μολὼν λαβέ
37,852 Posts
I saw where they think the reason we didn’t have a twin-demic was because it is difficult to have 2 diseases at the same time. They don’t know why, but think the immune system could be on “ high alert “ and stop the second bug ( flu )
Yeah, no don't believe that magic either.

·
μολὼν λαβέ
37,852 Posts

4221 - 4240 of 4286 Posts