Mississippi Gun Owners banner

4261 - 4280 of 4286 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,038 Posts
VIDEO: High school runner who collapsed at finish line speaks out about 'not being able to get enough air' due to face mask - TheBlaze

"I felt like I just wasn't being able to get a full breath," track and field runner Maggie Williams recalled to KTVZ-TV. "Multiple times of that happening, not being able to get enough air — I just felt super-dizzy, and then eventually passed out."
With that, Williams — competing in an 800-meter run last week for Summit High School in Bend, Oregon — collapsed at the finish line.

###

Move along. Nothing to see here. Just step over that fallen -- but masked -- runner ...

<sarc>

Oops, here, let "the science" address that:

Reactions: maxhush and BasMstr

·
Premium Member
4,038 Posts
The 'new normal' ... at least In NY/NYC:

Andrew Cuomo
@NYGovCuomo

More news for baseball fans: Starting May 19, full capacity seating at Yankee Stadium & Citi Field will be available for fully vaccinated people.

For unvaccinated the capacity will be 33% to comply with CDC social distancing rules.

Masks will be required for all fans.
11:09 AM · May 5, 2021

·
Registered
5,248 Posts

Reactions: BasMstr and 2A_1791

·
Registered
5,248 Posts
Reactions: BasMstr and Ellis93

·
Registered
5,248 Posts
Here's some facts from some some reputable sources. I didn't know that the injuries caused by these "vaccines" will be kept secret until the drug trials are complete until I watched this video. A lot of gullible sheep will have been vaccinated by then.

·
Premium Member
4,038 Posts
Packed Mississippi college baseball stadiums do not appear to impact stats on COVID spread | Mississippi Politics and News - Y'all Politics (yallpolitics.com)

"Given previous CDC guidance advising against large outdoor events, one could assume if COVID cases were highly transmissible in these outdoor events that cases would noticeably spike (at least relative to the state average) in those counties as fans poured into stadiums to see games.

Yet, there appears to be no meaningful correlation between these large events and COVID-19 outbreaks during the period after Governor Reeves ended the order on masks and lifted capacity restrictions. Trendlines in those counties have generally been unchanged."

·
Premium Member
4,038 Posts

In an announcement made late Monday afternoon, the Food and Drug Administration announced it was including those aged 12 to 15 in the emergency use authorization for the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID vaccine.

Acting FDA Commissioner Janet Woodcock called the expanded clearance "a significant step in the fight against the COVID-19 pandemic," adding Monday's announcement is "bringing us closer to returning to a sense of normalcy and to ending the pandemic" and that "parents and guardians can rest assured that the agency undertook a rigorous and thorough review of all available data" in making their decision.

·
μολὼν λαβέ
37,852 Posts

In an announcement made late Monday afternoon, the Food and Drug Administration announced it was including those aged 12 to 15 in the emergency use authorization for the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID vaccine.

Acting FDA Commissioner Janet Woodcock called the expanded clearance "a significant step in the fight against the COVID-19 pandemic," adding Monday's announcement is "bringing us closer to returning to a sense of normalcy and to ending the pandemic" and that "parents and guardians can rest assured that the agency undertook a rigorous and thorough review of all available data" in making their decision.
Why does that age group even need this fake vaccine? I thought they was in the almost can't catch it category?

·
μολὼν λαβέ
37,852 Posts
Sure they took a rigorous look at the data. They said profits are down not enough old people taking the vaccine so lets get the children to and make some damn money!

·
Registered
5,248 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,038 Posts

A document written by Chinese scientists and Chinese public health officials in 2015 discussed the weaponisation of SARS coronavirus, reveals the Weekend Australian.

Titled The Unnatural Origin of SARS and New Species of Man-Made Viruses as Genetic Bioweapons, the paper predicted that World War Three would be fought with biological weapons.

Released five years before the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, it describes SARS coronaviruses as a “new era of genetic weapons” that can be “artificially manipulated into an emerging human disease virus, then weaponised and unleashed in a way never seen before”.

Peter Jennings, the executive director of the Australian Strategic Policy Institute (ASPI), told news.com.au that the document is as close to a “smoking gun” as we’ve got.

“I think this is significant because it clearly shows that Chinese scientists were thinking about military application for different strains of the coronavirus and thinking about how it could be deployed,” said Mr Jennings.

“It begins to firm up the possibility that what we have here is the accidental release of a pathogen for military use,” added Mr Jennings.

He also said that the document may explain why China has been so reluctant for outside investigations into the origins of COVID-19.

###
tenor.gif

Reactions: Hoot G
4261 - 4280 of 4286 Posts