Mississippi Gun Owners banner
4381 - 4400 of 4409 Posts

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
Why don‘t post the numbers of everybody that recovers from the china flu?

Reactions: Leopardcurdog

·
Premium Member
5,589 Posts
Mississippi governor talks curbing COVID-19 spread during stop in Olive Branch (actionnews5.com)

The governor said there will be no mask mandates.

“I didn’t appreciate and I don’t like mask shamers on either side,” he said. “If you want to wear a mask or your company wants you to wear a mask, I think that’s perfectly fine.”

Masks are required at Material Bank and Reeves wore one for the tour. But he said he’s not sure how effective they are.

“I personally think masks can have a marginal impact and have marginal benefits to reducing transmission,” Reeves said.

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Mississippi governor talks curbing COVID-19 spread during stop in Olive Branch (actionnews5.com)

The governor said there will be no mask mandates.

“I didn’t appreciate and I don’t like mask shamers on either side,” he said. “If you want to wear a mask or your company wants you to wear a mask, I think that’s perfectly fine.”

Masks are required at Material Bank and Reeves wore one for the tour. But he said he’s not sure how effective they are.

“I personally think masks can have a marginal impact and have marginal benefits to reducing transmission,” Reeves said.
Too little, too late Tater Tot!

·
Registered
11,370 Posts
If he wants to impress me, he can get to work on pushing legislation to prevent vaccine mandates in the state.

It's kinda like having DeSantis's special needs, bicycle helmet wearing, short bus riding, cousin for Governor...
Yeah, he's ready for the political Olympics, but it's the special Olympics.

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
Reactions: 2A_1791 and BasMstr

·
Morte
4,393 Posts
A buddy was supposed to come home from the hospital tomorrow, but due to the storm, he may not.
Joey has been hospitalized due to Covid since Sept 5th of last year.

still not taking the shot though

·
Registered
17,471 Posts
Awe shucks you know the CDC is like the FBI and know exactly what they do and talk about.
They act like they are. CDC is starting to pivot to the Gun Violence Pandemic lately.

·
Premium Member
5,589 Posts
Reduced Risk of Reinfection with SARS-CoV-2 After COVID-19 Vaccination — Kentucky, May–June 2021 | MMWR (cdc.gov)

These findings suggest that among persons with previous SARS-CoV-2 infection, full vaccination provides additional protection against reinfection. Among previously infected Kentucky residents, those who were not vaccinated were more than twice as likely to be reinfected compared with those with full vaccination. All eligible persons should be offered vaccination, including those with previous SARS-CoV-2 infection, to reduce their risk for future infection.

·
Premium Member
5,589 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,589 Posts
Booster shots could start Sept. 20: Here’s who can actually get one | WREG.com

Since the CDC isn’t recommending mixing and matching vaccines yet, that means anyone who received Moderna or Johnson & Johnson will have to wait. (Mixing vaccine types is likely safe, said the World Health Organization’s Dr. Kate O’Brien, but health leaders want to see more clinical trials before approving it.)

But even if you did get Pfizer for your first two doses, you still might not be able to get that third shot just yet. When the CDC announced the plan to start rolling out booster doses, it said they’d be available for all Americans if it’s been eight months since your second dose.

• Haha
Reactions: BasMstr

·
Premium Member
5,589 Posts
Memphis Mayor Jim Strickland tests positive for COVID-19 | WREG.com

MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Memphis Mayor Jim Strickland says he has tested positive for COVID-19.

Strickland tweeted the announcement late Friday evening.

“After experiencing mild congestion, I tested positive today for COVID, but otherwise feeling well,” he said in part. “I’m thankful for being vaccinated.”

(emphasis, mine) :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
How would they know?
Now, I think if it was if a provider or physician [who] said, ‘I want you to go to the feed store, and get ivermectin they’ve got for horses,’ that would be a real problem.”

·
Premium Member
5,589 Posts
How would they know?
Now, I think if it was if a provider or physician [who] said, ‘I want you to go to the feed store, and get ivermectin they’ve got for horses,’ that would be a real problem.”
A coercion/intimidation tactic to ensure conformity -- or silence.

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
From the article:

“I’ve seen many comments about Dr. Dobbs and some about me, saying that we’re just motivated by greed and money and power,” said Dr. Mark Horne, who served as past president of the state’s medical association.

“It’s offensive to me to look at the last month and know that over 1,000 Mississippians died in August, from COVID-19 related complications, and that the vast majority of those people did not need to die,” Horne said. “I find that it’s just deeply painful.”

Yeah, no bias there.......

·
Premium Member
5,589 Posts
From the article:

“I’ve seen many comments about Dr. Dobbs and some about me, saying that we’re just motivated by greed and money and power,” said Dr. Mark Horne, who served as past president of the state’s medical association.

“It’s offensive to me to look at the last month and know that over 1,000 Mississippians died in August, from COVID-19 related complications, and that the vast majority of those people did not need to die,” Horne said. “I find that it’s just deeply painful.”

Yeah, no bias there.......
Maybe the U.S. should be fire-bombing the Wuhan "Institute of Virology" (aka, PRC bio weapons lab) instead of threating to revoke non-conforming medical personnel licenses...

Just a thought.

·
Premium Member
5,589 Posts
Font Advertising Fictional character Photo caption Logo

• Sad
Reactions: canebreaker
4381 - 4400 of 4409 Posts