Mississippi Gun Owners banner
4481 - 4500 of 4528 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,665 Posts

Kansas Democratic Governor Laura Kelly announced her opposition to Joe Biden’s COVID vaccine mandate, saying she doesn’t think it’s the “correct” or “most effective” move.

Kelly is up for re-election in 2022 and she believes the “vaccinate or test” mandate won’t serve as a “solution for Kansas.”

(emphasis, mine)

·
Premium Member
6,665 Posts

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
Wonder what it is they are hiding by keeping all focus on the mandates?
Covid-19: Researcher blows the whistle on data integrity issues in Pfizer’s vaccine trial | The BMJ
After Jackson left the company problems persisted at Ventavia, this employee said. In several cases Ventavia lacked enough employees to swab all trial participants who reported covid-like symptoms, to test for infection. Laboratory confirmed symptomatic covid-19 was the trial’s primary endpoint, the employee noted. (An FDA review memorandum released in August this year states that across the full trial swabs were not taken from 477 people with suspected cases of symptomatic covid-19.)

·
Premium Member
6,665 Posts
Reactions: maxhush

·
μολὼν λαβέ
39,893 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,665 Posts
I'll just put this out there and wish him a full recovery, if true:

·
Gatekeeper to my corner of Hell.
23,785 Posts
I'll just put this out there and wish him a full recovery, if true:

·
Registered
11,620 Posts
So, Pfizer is coming out with a "new" Covid pill (which works as an anti-viral by a remarkably similar mechanism to the no longer exclusive/patented Ivermectin). Well the science (study covered in the video) would seem to indicate that Ivermectin is more effective, (folks can stop whinnying at Phillip), and likely to remain more effective against future variants, according to this video:

·
Premium Member
1,813 Posts
Emerald Robinson is a nutjob. Even though they won't print the story, lots of other media have picked it up.
Luciferase newsmax

Reuters;

Even Snopes;

And last (because I'm tired of looking at this kind of scaremongering) a Christian writer;

·
Premium Member
6,665 Posts

(CNSNews.com) – Zhang Zhan, the first person known to have been tried and convicted for unauthorized coverage of the coronavirus outbreak in Wuhan, is reported to be close to death in a Shanghai prison, and the State Department is calling again for her immediate release.

After posting video reports from the outbreak epicenter on social media in February 2020, Zhang was arrested in May, and sentenced last December to four years’ imprisonment for “picking quarrels and provoking trouble.”

Supporters of the 38-year-old former lawyer see her as a victim of a concerted campaign by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) to oversee the outflow of information from Wuhan and control the narrative.

###

Emphasis, mine.

Ya think?

Is anyone surprised?

• Angry
Reactions: canebreaker

·
Gatekeeper to my corner of Hell.
23,785 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,665 Posts

·
Chief cook and bottle washer
5,184 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,665 Posts
wasn’t disputing your intel but sarcastically agreeing that the numbers have got to be off
Because it's (#'s etc) all been politicized for more power.

Got it.

Reactions: maxhush and rc
4481 - 4500 of 4528 Posts