Mississippi Gun Owners banner
4501 - 4520 of 4528 Posts

·
μολὼν λαβέ
39,890 Posts
Hell we all know it isn't so when Reuters and Snopes says it isn't. Hell why not just ask the Facebook fact checkers they are probably better sources than those two. Which truly isn't saying much.

·
Morte
4,475 Posts
They put a billboard sign up yesterday at the courthouse in Clinton, LA, that you can get the “Covid vaccination + $100 at health unit”

Who is paying for the shot? Who is paying the $100?

tell me again it’s about the virus

·
Gatekeeper to my corner of Hell.
23,785 Posts
They put a billboard sign up yesterday at the courthouse in Clinton, LA, that you can get the “Covid vaccination + $100 at health unit”

We are.

LDH is using a portion of its Federal Coronavirus Relief Funds to fund this innovative public outreach campaign and initiative. The U.S. Treasury, under the direction of Presidents Trump and Biden, have authorized funds for broad COVID-19 response purposes. Louisiana is using a portion of its unspent federal funds to share information about the availability and efficacy of COVID-19 vaccines and to encourage additional Louisianans to get vaccinated to stop the spread and boost our public health and continued economic recovery. No state funds will be used to pay for the prizes.

·
Morte
4,475 Posts
We are.

LDH is using a portion of its Federal Coronavirus Relief Funds to fund this innovative public outreach campaign and initiative. The U.S. Treasury, under the direction of Presidents Trump and Biden, have authorized funds for broad COVID-19 response purposes. Louisiana is using a portion of its unspent federal funds to share information about the availability and efficacy of COVID-19 vaccines and to encourage additional Louisianans to get vaccinated to stop the spread and boost our public health and continued economic recovery. No state funds will be used to pay for the prizes.
i know that i was being sarcastic,

state funds, federal funds, they were all taken from the taxpayer

·
ULTIMATE WEAPON THE GLOCK IS....FAIL IT DOES NOT
3,656 Posts
Emerald Robinson is a nutjob. Even though they won't print the story, lots of other media have picked it up.
Luciferase newsmax

Reuters;

Even Snopes;

And last (because I'm tired of looking at this kind of scaremongering) a Christian writer;
The video in the link you posted pretty much verifies the link I posted. I'm confused. Personally, I put about as much faith in snopes as I do those masks.

·
Premium Member
1,813 Posts
The video in the link you posted pretty much verifies the link I posted. I'm confused. Personally, I put about as much faith in snopes as I do those masks.
Yeah, that link didn't have that when I first saw (and posted) it. The article I saw was debunking Emerald Robinson. Somehow it changed to where Dr. Carrie Madej supporting her. I dunno what happened.

I don't trust Snopes very much either, or any single source. But, when their conclusions are supported by a number of more reliable sources, I tend to give them some weight. Reuters, Washington Post, Newsmax (her employer), and many others have called BS on Robinson and her theories, as shown in the other links.

It's hard to tell what's accurate information any more, without a lot of research. My motto is; if it sounds goofy, it probably is goofy. Emerald Robinson sounds goofy, and at least some of her claims have been proven false.

·
ULTIMATE WEAPON THE GLOCK IS....FAIL IT DOES NOT
3,656 Posts
It's hard to tell what's accurate information any more, without a lot of research.
It is hard to tell and with the internet we can validate almost anything we want. I'm not sold on the efficacy of the vaccine and no one knows what type of chaos they may be subjecting their bodies to.

I don't necessarily believe the Luciferase angle or some of the others concerning vaccine ingredients but I do believe this is about something other than a vaccine. Money, control, new world order, population control......

·
Premium Member
6,665 Posts
Some Red State pushback to the Biden/Austin jab mandate in Oklahoma:

Dan Snyder
@DanSnyderFOX25

READ: One of first actions taken by new Oklahoma National Guard Adjutant Gen. Thomas Mancino: rescind the #COVID19 vaccine requirement for Guardsmen. According to memo, however, if they are federally mobilized, members will have to be vaccinated.
Font Material property Parallel Handwriting Signature

·
Premium Member
6,665 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,665 Posts
Reactions: maxhush and Hoot G

·
Premium Member
6,665 Posts

Reactions: maxhush and Hoot G

·
Registered
11,620 Posts

My employer offered a coveted Chick-Fil-a coupon for a free chicken sandwich if I'll get it. Oh sooooo tempting! 🤣

·
Premium Member
6,665 Posts
My employer offered a coveted Chick-Fil-a coupon for a free chicken sandwich if I'll get it. Oh sooooo tempting! 🤣
The Memphis "gun buyback" this Saturday offers better stuff.

Just sayin''. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: maxhush

·
Premium Member
6,665 Posts

·
23,785 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,665 Posts
Have they done an autopsy that proves he died form booster?
I don't know.

Did they ever perform an autopsy on Hank Aaron?

·
23,785 Posts
I don't know.

Did they ever perform an autopsy on Hank Aaron?
Maybe?
ATLANTA — The Fulton County Medical Examiner released the cause of death for baseball legend Hank Aaron on Monday.
Aaron died of natural causes, according to the medical examiner’s office report obtained by Channel 2 Action News.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4,520 ·

Importantly, with respect to Ingalls Shipbuilding and Newport News Shipbuilding, our customer has confirmed that our contracts do not include a requirement to implement the mandate. Technical Solutions employees are in a different situation and face varied requirements depending on the particular contract.

In light of this development, we are hereby suspending the deadline for vaccination, except where specific Technical Solutions contracts require it.

4501 - 4520 of 4528 Posts