Mississippi Gun Owners banner
4581 - 4597 of 4597 Posts

·
Gatekeeper to my corner of Hell.
24,105 Posts
Close to 10 members of my family have tested positive for Omicron since Christmas, it does seem to be more contagious.

I tested positive last Wednesday and spent 3 days in hospital, because of low blood oxygen levels, received anti-viral Remdesivir and Dexamethasone. My youngest daughter who works at UMMC test positive the Monday before, she probably passed to me. Surprised it's taken this long for her to get it working in the hospital.

Daughters that tested positive and were told to take basically over-the-counter meds ( Sudafed, Zinc, Vitamin C and D3, Pepcid, Flonase, and Tylenol) and to isolated for 5 days, wife never got tested but showed symptoms Dr said was no need to test just start what girls were taking. I have to isolate for 10 days due to cancer.

We all have had vaccine and boosters, infectious disease Dr at UMMC said those who have been vaccinate seem to have milder cases than those who have not. I really have not felt bad, had low grade temp for a day and shortness of breath for a day or so, but I have had that worse when I have had pneumonia.

Reactions: maxhush and Hoot G

·
Registered
7,998 Posts
Christmas was 2 weeks ago, got out and shopped the week before and we spent time with our family. The skinny neighbor's family tested positive on 12/26. We have a tickle in our throats. Haven't stopped taking Zyrtec, B12, Zinc, Vitamin C and D3 since the beginning.
For Desoto county the MS health department reported 18 new cases on 12/03/2021. New cases are on a raise. 516 new cases reported today.

·
Registered
11,776 Posts

I've been taking zinc, D3, B12, B1, and C, all along and added K2 and NAC a few months back. Dr. Malone suggested Famotodine (Pepcid) on Joe Rogan's show #1757, with Dr. Malone (censored off of Youtube, but on Rumble and Bitchute) and very worth watching, IMO (3 hours long):

(For me there's a considerable delay before the video starts playing after you click the start button)

AFAIK I have not had symptomatic Covid, but I've not been tested with the brain swab either. My temp was 96 when I went to the doctors office yesterday for non-covid related reasons.:ROFLMAO:

Went to the doctors office yesterday, for the first time since the mandates. Last time they were pushing the jab hard. This time they never asked or mentioned it until I did. Sheepish "that's just wrong" at my mention of the mandates endangering so many peoples (including mine) jobs. One nurse admitted to me that she hadn't gotten the jab either. Quite a change from the jab hard sell attitude of my last visit (the last thing said after my final refusal, last visit, was the doctor saying "well, no one is forcing you" and today I reminded him of his words and how Brandon is now still trying to force us by threatening our jobs if we refuse). Ultimately, Brandon may have done in their power play by overplaying their hand with the mandates. Let's hope it turns out that way. I found the new sheepish attitude regarding the jabs a positive sign that some folks may be starting to come around and realize their mistake in accepting "just a little" tyranny "for the common good".

·
Premium Member
7,384 Posts
[URLunfurl="true"]FDA ordered to speed up release of approval data for COVID-19 vaccine[/URL]

The Food and Drug Administration was ordered by a federal judge Thursday to release tens of thousands of more pages a month about the data used in its approval process for Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine.
The FDA—citing staffing issues—agreed to release 12,000 pages by the end of January and a "minimum" of 500 pages a month going forward, the report said. The group found that number unacceptable and said there are more than 400,000 pages of data needed, which could mean it may be 2097 before all the documents are made public.

U.S. District Judge Mark Pittman called the group’s FOIA request "of paramount public importance," and demanded that the FDA release 55,000 pages a month—which means all information should be available within eight months, Reuter’s Jenna Greene, who had been following the suit, reported.
###

(emphasis mine)

We shall see (read). Maybe ...

No mention whether the FDA/USG will appeal or not.

Reactions: Hoot G and maxhush

·
Registered
11,776 Posts
Y'know, I read about most of the things that eventually (usually much later) show up here (and much more) by following the "Vaccine Damage" thread over on the "akfiles.com". You can read without joining (to post you have to join, which is free, but can be a slow process). There are a lot of good charts, graphs, links to videos, etc. posted there on the topic of Covid and the "vaccines". It does give the other side of things that you don't usually see on the MSM. There are even folks in other countries like France reporting on what's actually happening in their neck of the planet. Lots of anecdotal experiences related as well.

Direct link:

It has pretty much expanded from its' beginnings of discussions of vaccine damage to the central thread for most things related to Covid (currently at 9,208 posts in the thread).

Warning: The prevailing opinion is very anti-vaxx, and has become even moreso over time, so if you get easily offended by that, it likely isn't for you.

·
Premium Member
7,384 Posts

Font Number Screenshot Document

###
Double-dosed and boostered. No matter.

Darn those rascally Floridians! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: maxhush

·
Premium Member
1,872 Posts
Lucas Tomlinson
@LucasFoxNews

CDC director says over 75% of covid deaths were people with “at least four comorbidities” and were “unwell to begin with”

Watch on Twitter
9:43 AM · Jan 10, 2022
The rest of the story. GMA cut the interview to make it seem like something else. No surprise there. They've done it before, and I'm sure they'll do it again. And again...

"Among 1,228,664 persons who completed primary vaccination during December 2020–October 2021, severe COVID-19–associated outcomes (0.015%) or death (0.0033%) were rare. Risk factors for severe outcomes included age ≥65 years, immunosuppressed, and six other underlying conditions. All persons with severe outcomes had at least one risk factor; 78% of persons who died had at least four."

·
Registered
11,776 Posts
Last week's MSDH email report came on 12/22, Desoto county with 34175 cases. Next report was 12/27, 34864 cases. That's 137+ cases per day. Daily numbers have been up and down. Hard to see an increase per daily count.

Skinny neighbor said her 2 boys have been sick with a cold since school let out for Christmas break. Yesterday I got a text from her, Husband and oldest tested positive to Covid. We haven't met at the fence to talk since the 23rd.
Be sure to outfit yourself properly if you do.

·
Registered
7,998 Posts
I got an email notice today, really 6 spaced 10 minutes apart.

JACKSON, Miss. — The Mississippi State Department of Health (MSDH) is issuing a statewide order making participation in Mississippi COVID System of Care Plan mandatory for all licensed hospitals effective at noon today. The order will continue until January 23, 2022, unless revoked prior to that time.

Due to the current wave of COVID-19 and limited ICU availability, and the inability of ill patients in rural areas to access care, MSDH is activating this Limited System of Care Plan. All Mississippi hospitals must participate in the plan to allow the most critically ill patients to be transferred for care while not overburdening any hospital.

This approach is more focused than the prior Order because it only includes situations such as:

• Heart attacks
  • Strokes
  • Immediate neurosurgical intervention (such as a severe car accident)
  • Transplant patients with complications
  • Ventilated patients at a hospital without an ICU, respiratory therapy or a ventilator)
Mississippi MED-COM will direct patients to available beds, and when no beds are available, to hospital destinations on a rotating basis based on geography and resource availability.

Follow MSDH by e-mail and social media at HealthyMS.com/connect.

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
cane, I saw and read the same from the MS department of health, I check the MDOH web page each day for the number of new COVID cases, it’s been going up each day for the past two weeks, today it was 9300 new cases, a new one day record, at this rate it is a lot worse than the previous two years.

·
Registered
5,493 Posts
Yeah if all those test are really COVID. Which I doubt.

Reactions: 2A_1791 and BasMstr

·
Premium Member
7,384 Posts
  • Haha
Reactions: BasMstr

·
Premium Member
1,872 Posts
I read the WND story, then I went to their source report from the Scottish Gov't. There are interesting differences in conclusion between the two.

From the source Gov't report (my bold);

Page 34;
"PLEASE READ BEFORE REVIEWING THE FOLLOWING TABLES AND FIGURES
Interpretation of data
There is a large risk of misinterpretation of the data presented in this section due to the complexities of vaccination data. A blog post by the UK Health Security Agency (UKHSA), formerly Public Health England (PHE), provides a comprehensive explanation of the biases and potential areas for misinterpretation of such data. They state that a simple comparison of COVID-19 case rates in those who are vaccinated and unvaccinated should not be used to assess how effective a vaccine is in preventing serious health outcomes, because there are a number of differences between the groups, other than the vaccine itself, and these biases mean that you cannot use the rates to determine how well the vaccines work."

and on Page 39 (along with most of the other Tables) (my bold);

"Individuals may test positive for COVID-19 even if vaccinated. Rates have increased for all vaccine statuses since the emergence of Omicron in December. However, the data in Table 14 does not account for severity of the case such as presence of symptoms and may include a number of asymptomatic individuals. Current evidence suggests that the vaccine is very effective at preventing hospitalisations and deaths. The rates in Table 14 should not be used as a measure of vaccine effectiveness due to unaccounted for biases and risk factors. For more information, please see the Interpretation of data section above."

Always check the source data.

4581 - 4597 of 4597 Posts