Mississippi Gun Owners banner
4621 - 4638 of 4638 Posts

·
Registered
19,454 Posts
How do these variants become more and more transmissionable? They’ve said this about every one of them
Seems like fascist fauci misses telling you and I
don’t think just do as your told
It’s past time he took a long jump with a short piece of rope around his neck
I didn't follow his recommendations the first 3 times, and have no intention of following them in the future. I watched a terrible comedy last evening called "Covid 21". Started out with the usual "Climate Change" apocalypse with millions of climate migrants, and quickly followed up with the Covid21, which in the movie showed that Covid 21 turned people into flesh eating zombies. So I'll wait until I see the zombies munching on my neighbors, or the People of Walmart. Happily, it turned out that bullets were very effective against the zombies and you didn't even need head shots. :D

So there you have it. All you need is lots of ammo and/or a machete, sword, explosives, etc.. (y)

·
Registered
748 Posts
How do these variants become more and more transmissionable? They’ve said this about every one of them
Seems like fascist fauci misses telling you and I
don’t think just do as your told
It’s past time he took a long jump with a short piece of rope around his neck
Yep, interesting time in World History we’re at . Funny thing is people still aren’t ready to change anything yet....

·
Registered
748 Posts
I didn't follow his recommendations the first 3 times, and have no intention of following them in the future. I watched a terrible comedy last evening called "Covid 21". Started out with the usual "Climate Change" apocalypse with millions of climate migrants, and quickly followed up with the Covid21, which in the movie showed that Covid 21 turned people into flesh eating zombies. So I'll wait until I see the zombies munching on my neighbors, or the People of Walmart. Happily, it turned out that bullets were very effective against the zombies and you didn't even need head shots. :D

So there you have it. All you need is lots of ammo and/or a machete, sword, explosives, etc.. (y)
You’d just be helping the scumbags with their population control agenda. You’d be doing a great service to Humanity by targeting the real threats

·
Premium Member
9,174 Posts
Reactions: Msplumber

·
Premium Member
9,174 Posts

82M Covid-19 doses here, $82B in military weapons and equipment discarded in Afghanistan.

Nothing to see here. Pay your taxes.

Move along, sheeple. <sarc>

·
Registered
7,292 Posts

82M Covid-19 doses here, $82B in military weapons and equipment discarded in Afghanistan.

Nothing to see here. Pay your taxes.

Move along, sheeple. <sarc>
Sounds like they grossly overestimated the demand.

·
Premium Member
9,174 Posts
  • Haha
Reactions: infosponge

·
Premium Member
9,174 Posts

The head of the World Health Organisation privately believes the Covid pandemic started following a leak from a Chinese laboratory, a senior Government source claims.

While publicly the group maintains that ‘all hypotheses remain on the table’ about the origins of Covid, the source said Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, director-general of the World Health Organisation (WHO), had recently confided to a senior European politician that the most likely explanation was a catastrophic accident at a laboratory in Wuhan, where infections first spread during late 2019.

###

18 million dead worldwide? That's nothing to the CCP.

·
μολὼν λαβέ
40,995 Posts
No :poop: Sherlock comes to mind.

Reactions: Seldon

·
Premium Member
9,174 Posts

The countdown to Thursday - who will blink first?

Reactions: rigrat

·
Registered
5,649 Posts
My nephew finished sniper school early this year for the National Guard and he’s getting ready to sign his release papers for refusing to get the jab.

Reactions: BasMstr and rigrat

·
Premium Member
9,174 Posts

Hope we don't need them anytime soon to respond to natural disasters (tornadoes, forest fires, etc.), to protect Nancy/AOC/the U.S. Capitol and "Our Democracy" ... or to fight a WWIII in Europe. 😳

Reactions: Hoot G

·
Premium Member
9,174 Posts
4621 - 4638 of 4638 Posts