Mississippi Gun Owners banner
1 - 20 of 168 Posts

·
Eat Sleep Guns & Jeep
11,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New thread as requested.
In stock as of posting.
Prices are what they are. I'm not saying buy, just throwing it out there. Prices may beat what's even listed on here.
And I'll be just posting the more common calibers.

·
Gatekeeper to my corner of Hell.
22,779 Posts
Reactions: Mesquite

·
Premium Member
5,587 Posts

·
Gatekeeper to my corner of Hell.
22,779 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
I was in Bastrop La this weekend at Simmons and they were loaded with ammo, powders, and bullets. Several shelves of 30 cal stuff too

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
Bass pro has hornady 30-06 ammo in stock online, midway did but sold out in about 5 minutes was able to grab 3 boxes from each.

·
Premium Member
All lost in tragic accident. :(
163 Posts
Bass pro has hornady 30-06 ammo in stock online, midway did but sold out in about 5 minutes was able to grab 3 boxes from each.
Be careful with Bass Pro. Their "In Stock" messages are extremely deceptive. I had a ton of 5.56 on order only to be notified that it was actually out of stock about 2 weeks later and backordered. This seems to be a major trend for them and Cabela's this year.

·
Registered
13,569 Posts
Be careful with Bass Pro. Their "In Stock" messages are extremely deceptive. I had a ton of 5.56 on order only to be notified that it was actually out of stock about 2 weeks later and backordered. This seems to be a major trend for them and Cabela's this year.
They will also hit your card every few weeks on backordered stuff to make sure the funds are there. It’s takes a while on the phone to get them to stop the back order also..

1 - 20 of 168 Posts