Mississippi Gun Owners banner

61 - 80 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
5,706 Posts
I posted this yesterday in the thread "Ammo In stock" so here it is again in case anyone missed it:
hursday 21 January 2021
Southern Cash & Pawn downtown McComb has following in-stock:
Wolf Military Classic .45 ACP 230gr FMJ $29.99/box, no limit. I counted nearly 200 boxes on the shelf.
Wolf Military Classic .223 55gr FMJ $15.99/box, limit of 3 per person (though I heard one person being told "no limit"), at least 7 unopened cases behind the counter and ~ 30 boxes in the display.
Wolf Military Classic 7.62 x 39mm $12.99/20 no limit. At least 7 unopened cases I could see and they were loading a bunch from open cases into the display.
Wolf .300 AAC Blackout, I didn't see a price, at least 20 boxes or more, but there was a sketchy incident beginning so I took what I'd bought, didn't note the price and I got out*. You can call them for price on that latter caliber.
Around 10-12 Beretta M9 magazines, used, obviously "liberated" from a government entity ;), in good condition will clean up well, $12.95. Plenty of commercial magazines for the same handgun at higher prices.
*someone came in with a bolt action Savage that had "just gone off all by itself an' it was just sitting there in the kitchen leaned up against the wall..." Bolt on said rifle was closed and muzzle was waving around, mostly - mostly - pointed at the concrete floor. As I wrote above, I had concluded my transaction and egressed. Der Oberleutnant and I were in the same shop about 10 years ago when someone in a similar circumstance came in & was screaming about not being able to chamber a round in his rifle, being very unsafe, and he was told to leave. He shot the State Theater next door as he was shoving his rifle into the back seat of his truck. The round went through his truck door and into the brick wall of the theater. After experiencing a few such incidents, whenever my "idiot with a loaded gun" radar goes off I try to leave the area ASAP.

·
Registered
5,706 Posts
Waldo's in Columbia has Red Army (Tula) .45 ACP 230gr FMJ, steel cased, $14.99. However, limit 1 per person! So call ahead & bring friends and family if you need this. I was in Columbia to take the w*fe to a meeting and I got a box. Strangely enough, the w*fe said she also needed a box and purchased one too.
There's also both Hornady Critical Defense and Federal HST +P, same caliber, $24.99 & $27.99 / 20 respectively.

·
Registered
5,706 Posts
Waldo's in Columbia has Red Army (Tula) .45 ACP 230gr FMJ, steel cased, $14.99. However, limit 1 per person! So call ahead & bring friends and family if you need this. I was in Columbia to take the w*fe to a meeting and I got a box. Strangely enough, the w*fe said she also needed a box and purchased one too.
There's also both Hornady Critical Defense and Federal HST +P, same caliber, $24.99 & $27.99 / 20 respectively.
Haven't seen this price in a while.

·
Premium Member
13,544 Posts
Silver Mine Pawn had over a dozen 50-rd boxes of .30 Carbine, various brands for $35/box.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Reactions: infosponge

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Wish my grandson could find a deal like that here.
The Brownells deal above is pretty close

40 cents + tax at academy
42.5 cents + shipping at brownells

Reactions: Mesquite

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Not AMMO, but I just got an email,(from Berry's Bullets) telling me that they had 45cal 230 gr, HP's in stock,
Limited quantites. First come first serve, I did place an order.

So Heads Up!

Last looked at 4:50, GONE.

·
Registered
228 Posts
If anybody is looking for .45-70, .308, 6.5 Creedmoor, or 7mm Rem Mag Academy in Flowood got some in today. Quantity is limited, about 8 or 9 boxes each of the ,308, 6.5 Creedmoor, and 7mm Rem Mag. At least 15 of the .45-70.

The .308 is 168gr A-Max, the 6.5 Creedmoor is 150gr BTHP, the 7mm Rem Mag is 130gr Interlock, and the .45-70 is the 325gr LeverEvelution stuff.

·
Registered
228 Posts
LibertyTreeCollectors has 12 gauge 00 Buck, 12 gauge high velocity slugs, and some lead bird/clay loads in stock. Price ranges from $6 a box up to $14 depending on what you're looking at. Done business with them before in the past, the require you send them a copy of your license though to prove you are of legal age to buy ammunition.

·
Registered
5,706 Posts
Southern Cash & Pawn still has a good supply of WOLF .45ACP, .223, 7.62x39m and 300AAC in stock. And a good number of M9 magazines that apparently didn't make it back to the armory. ;)

Reactions: Mesquite

·
Premium Member
2,571 Posts
61 - 80 of 139 Posts