Mississippi Gun Owners banner
1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
6,593 Posts
Thursday 21 January 2021
Southern Cash & Pawn downtown McComb has following in-stock:
Wolf Military Classic .45 ACP 230gr FMJ $29.99/box, no limit. I counted nearly 200 boxes on the shelf.
Wolf Military Classic .223 55gr FMJ $15.99/box, limit of 3 per person (though I heard one person being told "no limit"), at least 7 unopened cases behind the counter and ~ 30 boxes in the display.
Wolf Military Classic 7.62 x 39mm $12.99/20 no limit. At least 7 unopened cases I could see and they were loading a bunch from open cases into the display.
Wolf .300 AAC Blackout, I didn't see a price, at least 20 boxes or more, but there was a sketchy incident beginning so I took what I'd bought, didn't note the price and I got out*. You can call them for price on that latter caliber.
Around 10-12 Beretta M9 magazines, used, obviously "liberated" from a government entity ;), in good condition will clean up well, $12.95. Plenty of commercial magazines for the same handgun at higher prices.
*someone came in with a bolt action Savage that had "just gone off all by itself an' it was just sitting there in the kitchen leaned up against the wall..." Bolt on said rifle was closed and muzzle was waving around, mostly - mostly pointed at the concrete floor. As I wrote above, I had concluded my transaction and egressed. Der Oberleutnant and I were in the same shop about 10 years ago when someone in a similar circumstance came in & was made to leave. He shot the State Theater next door as he was shoving his rifle into the back seat of his truck. After experiencing a few such incidents, whenever my "idiot with a loaded gun" radar goes off I try to leave the area ASAP.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Tonight 26 Feb 2021 I went to academy in Gulfport.
They had Winchester green tip 5.56 ammo in stock. Probably 100 boxes or more on the shelf @ $12.99 per box of 20.
I don't think $12.99 is a good price so I posted it here and not on the good deals thread.
Limit of 2 boxes per person

·
Premium Member
5,144 Posts

$27.99/20 . Limit 20 boxes. In stock.

Also cross-posted in Good Deals thread.

Reactions: Mesquite

·
Premium Member
1,684 Posts
Reactions: rc and 2A_1791

·
Premium Member
5,144 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,144 Posts
Nope, ain't happenin
Not me either.

Someone else might need it and be willing to pay that price.

I saw another thread on this forum that same listing price from one of our members $1.00/rd for .380 ammo - 50 rds brass, 50 rds steel. And, yes, it sold.

At least this ammo was all brass case. :(

·
Premium Member
5,144 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,732 Posts
Pearl Walmart had a doxen 50 rd boxes of CCI .22 mag of $11.47. They also had some 20 rd boxes of Win 7.62x51 and 10 rd box es of 12ga. I didn't see the prices of those.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Walmart in Hernando has plenty of 12g target shells and 7.62 51 and .308 WWB and winchester deer rounds. Winchester whitebox is 21$ for 20. I saw 20g but no other calibers. FYI ammo is now kept in a locked drawer under the register so you can't even look unless you get someone to open it.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Walmart in Hernando has plenty of 12g target shells and 7.62 51 and .308 WWB and winchester deer rounds. Winchester whitebox is 21$ for 20. I saw 20g but no other calibers. FYI ammo is now kept in a locked drawer under the register so you can't even look unless you get someone to open it.
Good to know.

1 - 20 of 117 Posts