Mississippi Gun Owners banner

61 - 80 of 101 Posts

·
Just another day!
1,117 Posts
Gulfport Academy has .40 FMJ, 17 HMR, 22 WMR, .308, CCI .22, .223 (20rds) and plenty of 2 3/4 7.5 and 8

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Walmart in Columbia had CCI standard velocity .22LR Target in stock, 8 boxes left, limit 3. $3.67 / 50, which is 7.3 cents per round before tax. This shoots well in bolt action rifles and revolvers, doesn't cycle consistently (in my experience) in semi-automatic rifles and pistols, as it is standard velocity.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Around 5 pm, the Canton Walmart had Federal Automatch 325 count for $17.88. They also had a good bit of Remington and Federal 243, but I didn't look at the price.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Scored again. They also had Cci and lots of 12 Guage and some Remington corelock in various calibers. Regular prices too..it’s getting slowly back to normal around my house at least. Guess all the hoarders got their fill now..you allowed 3 boxes per person but I’m not a prick and only got one..thinking of my fellow gun people

·
μολὼν λαβέ
38,417 Posts
Getting the limit isn’t being a prick either.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Getting the limit isn’t being a prick either.
Well I meant to say is I don’t really need it so I passed it to the next guy that does. A lot of guys will buy it even if they don’t need it so IMO that’s being a prick. But different strokes for different folks…and as a conservative I respect your opinion my bro..😆

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
I got 3 of the aforementioned CCI .22 40gr target at Wally world Columbia Monday because I could. That's less than one good session with .22 target rifles, .22 "utility" rifle (std 10/22) for around the house, and .22 revolver. That session may not happen for a week or so but I didn't feel bad taking the limit. I remember not being able to find anything anywhere, don't EVER wish to be in that situation again.

·
Eat Sleep Guns & Jeep
10,958 Posts
Well I meant to say is I don’t really need it so I passed it to the next guy that does. A lot of guys will buy it even if they don’t need it so IMO that’s being a prick. But different strokes for different folks…and as a conservative I respect your opinion my bro..😆
We're you on fire or going swimming right after? Lol. About the only two instances can have too much ammo ha. You also could've gotten them and posted up here for those unable to get to them, for what you have in them. To keep the other sharks from getting them. Either way kudos to you for looking out for fellow man. I will say I wish I could've gotten the 3 box limit instead of the one. Planning ahead for a lot of range sessions with my kids in the future. Also maybe getting them started with a "stash" of their own.
Really would've rather had the CCI standards as that's my main go to round but can't be picky these days.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Well because everyone is camping outside the stores to buy it up is why I only got one…I have plenty and just got one to cycle out some older stuff…I was just reporting that ammo was available to help others not to ruffle feather here…I think what I’m saying may be taken the wrong way but I call it how it is…my mouth may offend some people but I don’t always have a feelings filter or that’s what I’ve been told..

·
Registered
874 Posts
We're you on fire or going swimming right after? Lol. About the only two instances can have too much ammo ha. You also could've gotten them and posted up here for those unable to get to them, for what you have in them. To keep the other sharks from getting them. Either way kudos to you for looking out for fellow man. I will say I wish I could've gotten the 3 box limit instead of the one. Planning ahead for a lot of range sessions with my kids in the future. Also maybe getting them started with a "stash" of their own.
Really would've rather had the CCI standards as that's my main go to round but can't be picky these days.
Understood man. They have Cci mini mag also 100 round bricks…hahaha…I really got a good bit way before the hordes started buying it up. Just trying to pass on the news

·
μολὼν λαβέ
38,417 Posts
I haven't seen anyone camping outside Walmart but really haven't been looking. I'm in Orlando right now and thanks to you mentioning it I got 3 boxes today. Going back tomorrow and get 3 for me and 3 for the wife if they still have any. Hell had to wait 30 minutes on help today to get it.

The Johnson family is finally going to have a shoot day.

·
μολὼν λαβέ
38,417 Posts
Thinking about it there is probably 4-5 Walmarts right here in Orlando, LOL.

·
Registered
874 Posts
I haven't seen anyone camping outside Walmart but really haven't been looking. I'm in Orlando right now and thanks to you mentioning it I got 3 boxes today. Going back tomorrow and get 3 for me and 3 for the wife if they still have any. Hell had to wait 30 minutes on help today to get it.

The Johnson family is finally going to have a shoot day.
Me too..they don’t get in no hurry to send somebody to help

61 - 80 of 101 Posts