Mississippi Gun Owners banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts
Noted the new Topic from yesterday: “Ammo @ Hattiesburg Walmart”.

Got this email today from AMMOMAN (you may already be connected) but as it hasn’t anything to do with Hattiesburg Walmart I thought I’d stick it in here.

The offering is:

9MM WOLF FMJ 115 GRAIN
NEW POLYMER COATING
LEAD CORE - MADE IN RUSSIA
100% NON-CORROSIVE

$239-1000 DELIVERED

FastLink:
http://www.ammoman. com/webstore_ 9mm.htm

That comes out to $11.95/50rd bx (albeit Wolf, but it will make holes in paper) at your door.

Note: This isn’t endorsing Ammoman. Just thought I’d mention it.

jbpmidas said:
Ed,

Does Wal-Mart ever carry Winchester subsonic .22lr's? There is never anyone at the counter when I go by. Also, when was the last time you saw WWB .223's?
Sorry, can't be of much help. Have not shopped for sub-sonic .22's. And, believe it or not, I do not have a .223 (duh!) so am no help there.

BTW - Believe that something is being firmed up a la a shooting range in Monroe County, below Aberdeen. Get back to me in a week and maybe I'll have something firm or be able to refer you to someone.

msredneck said:
steel or brass cased?....big difference...I won't shoot steel cased ammo in my defense guns
Not to get into a debate (nothing like a little free expression to get the morning going) and I do know what you are saying (often wonder though if that’s an urban myth), but I've used the steel cased Wolf at least in my .380 at one time or another. Only trouble was in the first 100 rounds or so through the .380 (BTW - not My New Mousegun but a Bersa – see below) I had several stoppages. Blamed el lobo at first but it developed into a break-in feeding problem. It functions fine now.

I believe a friend of mine has some steel-cased .233’s. No problems that I could see.

Re: The Bersa – In the Topic, “bersa thunder 380”, I’ve got a post dated 3/30/10 that discusses my Bersa, but I know you’ve already seen that.

If you are working with Reloader on that range, I have talked to him also. Actually bought some brass from him yesterday. I told him I would help all I could. I have a source for 55 gallon plastic drums we can use for trash cans, barricades or whatever other use we can find.

jbpmidas said:
If you are working with Reloader on that range, I have talked to him also. Actually bought some brass from him yesterday. I told him I would help all I could. I have a source for 55 gallon plastic drums we can use for trash cans, barricades or whatever other use we can find.
Yep!

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.