Mississippi Gun Owners banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Premium Member
14,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like old rifles and shotguns but I prefer the newer pistols, especially Glocks. :thumbup: I caved in today and bought one of those pistols that uses the ancient technology that some old timers cling to :lol4: (plus it was cheap). I'm going to have to start working out. This thing weighs as much as my Glock 20 and 21 combined.
[/url][/img]
[/url][/img]

· Premium Member
21,635 Posts
Ancient technology -- hell I am about as old as that technology!! :lol:

At least you got a "GOOD" pistol!!....finally!!

· Premium Member
14,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I figured it might come in handy if for some reason I ever get caught without a Glock nearby. Plus I like anything that gets loud when I pull the bang switch.

· Premium Member
21,635 Posts
22lrfan said:
I figured it might come in handy if for some reason I ever get caught without a Glock nearby. Plus I like anything that gets loud when I pull the bang switch.
Yea -- that there Glock MAY make an OK "back-up" piece!!

· Registered
95 Posts
You can't beat a tried and tested system... The 1911 will never be ancient technology when it fits so well in the hand. Beautiful handgun you got there 22lrfan. I guess Sig is getting into the 1911 field head strong. I've considered their .380 which is almost identical to the Colt Mustang Pocketlite which is a 1911 frame.

· Premium Member
21,635 Posts
Just think -- next year - 2011 -- the 1911 will be a 100!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.