Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
μολὼν λαβέ
37,117 Posts
Nope , but am hoping the upper rcvr and upper parts kit made it under there. Barrel got ordered from ARP yesterday so it will be late but it will be coming. So hopefully I'll have a accurate upper when all is said and done. Got a couple hundred CCI small rifle primers for a stocking stuffer and hopefully 500 more bullets and some brass. We'll see in the morning though.

·
Rational Anarchist
14,502 Posts
The last time I got a gun for Christmas was probably 1988, it was a 1100 model 12 gauge. The last time I got a gun as a gift, was a Beretta 92FS in ‘95, my 21st birthday.

I am getting a new gunbelt (Bigfoot steel core Black a mate to the brown one I already have) and a new Galco Classic Lite shoulder holster. Not to mention a new pair of Ariat boots.

·
Registered
15,440 Posts
If actually kinda hate for someone to buy me one, it would undoubtedly not be what I wanted.
I’ve always told my wife to never buy me a gun or a vehicle, unless i’ve given specific instructions. Neither would ever happen as she’s a tightwad.

I’ve always told her not to get me a present for my bday or Christmas, just don’t be mad when I come home with whatever I want.

As it sits, I’ve racked up a decent bit of cash so far. However, we’re going to Disney next month, so IF any of it makes it back, I’ll be putting it towards my first suppressor.

·
Grouchy Old Fart
23,650 Posts
I got 2 old family guns back that have been abused. I grew up with these guns and I had them but my Mother wanted them back. She gave them to my brother who has no interest in guns. They've been badly handled and broken. I will get them fixed.

·
MSGO Court Jester
39,590 Posts
I’d actually kinda hate for someone to buy me one, it would undoubtedly not be what I wanted.
That's why, when I have gun money I buy it for myself for Christmas, birthday, whatever.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts