Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,080 Posts
I'm trying to help the guy XD!!!! O wait you can XD me out!!!! I'm sorry!! Buck I can't keep the gun for you!!!

But anyway here is what it is!
The "s" variant is for sporter. Also came in "t" which was Target
Produced from 1940 to 1968
9pounds
Has a 27" barrel
Came with a 6 or 10 round mag
Mainly used for the Army for target practice.

The "S" variant is medium-weight sporter rifle. Model 513TS or 513S rifles were sporter models equipped with regular sporting-style sights. The "S" had a non-target-type barrel, a ramp or post front sight, and lacked the rear receiver mounting block for a rear aperture sight. The Model 513TX was set up for a scope and came with no sights.

I sold a couple of these for Our late Ted Woodall! They can be from the 300 to 450 range depending on date and condition!!

I will not buy any more guns
I will not buy any more guns
I will not buy------

·
MSGO Court Jester
39,363 Posts
I dunno Randy. Late for class maybe?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok ok ok. I found out a good bit today on the gun. It is excellent shape. It’s not drilled for a scope. That’s a clamp mount. The scope actually 80$ on eBay. They stop making in 68. It is a Matchmaster 513t in book but there also was a 513-S. Sporter version stock but same barrel like the 513 t. Target. Original owner gun. Getting great deal meaning great great. For safe

·
Premium Member
8,080 Posts
OK Buck while the gun you show is an "s" it is the sporter model! The scope has been added and is not the issue scope. It only came with the "t" marked models. Either way it is a nice piece and in great shape!! May we, inquiring minds, ask how sweet is the deal???

And I think the sling was added! Still good looking rifle!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts