Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know anybody who knows anybody who has gotten their hands on the Kel-tec PMR 30? I'm talkin bout actually squeezed the plastic!

·
Registered
48 Posts
a buddy at a local pawn shop has been tring to get one in but no luck so far id like to get my hands on one too

·
Registered
81 Posts
I have looked in vain locally. I have seen some on line at Guns America and Gun Broker but way too steep in price for me at $550 - $650 for me. I'll wait.

I talked to one of the guys at Dad's in Pascagoula and he said when they finally can get their hands on them they are expecting them to retail for under $400.

·
Site Member
572 Posts
From one of my suppliers:

"Those actually have not even started in production yet. The nasty little rumor going around is they won’t start production till December meaning we won’t see any till next year."

I mentioned the ones on Gunbroker and she said that they may be first editions and she has no idea where they got them from.

·
Premium Member
13,634 Posts
I played with one of the Keltec PMR 30's last Wednesday. It's super light weight and has a great trigger. The dealer said he was not going to sell it till he was able to get another one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts