Anybody shooting Sporting Clays at Turcotte?

Discussion in 'Competition Shooting/Area Shoots' started by Rustyfingers, Apr 12, 2017.

1. Looks like it might be fun.

Dennis

22lrfan likes this.
  2. chris007

chris007 Distinguished Poster

I haven't been in over a year but I do like their coarse and it is a LOT of fun.

Rustyfingers and 22lrfan like this.

3. 22lrfan

22lrfan Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

I've always wanted to try but never seem to have the free time. :(

Rustyfingers likes this.
  4. We should get a group together and have a go. Probably some folks here that go all the time and just haven't seen the thread yet.

22lrfan likes this.
  5. captain-03

captain-03 Moderator Staff Member MSGO Supporter

Byram, MS
    I would be interested!!

Rustyfingers likes this.
  6. SubGunFan

SubGunFan Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

Jackson
    I shot a round of Clays there a few weeks ago. They have really fixed the course up nicely. The path between stations is now paved. All new trap controllers and card readers. Fancy new trash cans on each station. Some new "safety walls" near the stands. And best of all...... ALL the traps were working this time.

50 round course and a golf cart for under $20. I would call that a FUN way to spend 2 hours.

7. Even I can come up with 20 bucks. We'll have to pick a date and go slaughter some clays.

SubGunFan likes this.
  8. SubGunFan

SubGunFan Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

Jackson
    If you guys want to set a date, count me in (if no conflict). I suggest the start time be 10 AM on a Saturday. 10 AM is when they open. I also suggest you visit their website to review any special permits required.

BasMstr, Rustyfingers and 22lrfan like this.