Mississippi Gun Owners banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If any of you are going to the Pearl Walmart in the next few days, please take a few pictures of the shotgun shells they have. Then please post them here or send them to me in a PM.

The Madison and Ridgeland Walmarts don't carry hardly any ammo these days.

Do the Walmarts on Lakeland and in Clinton still carry shotgun shells. Walmart's website will not show ammo.

Many thanks in advance ! ! !

·
Premium Member
17,595 Posts
If any of you are going to the Pearl Walmart in the next few days, please take a few pictures of the shotgun shells they have. Then please post them here or send them to me in a PM.

The Madison and Ridgeland Walmarts don't carry hardly any ammo these days.

Do the Walmarts on Lakeland and in Clinton still carry shotgun shells. Walmart's website will not show ammo.

Many thanks in advance ! ! !

Load some! It’s not like you don’t have a few presses! 🤣

·
Eat Sleep Guns & Jeep
13,131 Posts
Shelves full of 22 last I looked here. And about a dozen boxes of Winchester AA 8shot 12ga light loads on the shelf not behind the counter. I got a few as no one to enforce the 3 box limit

·
Gatekeeper to my corner of Hell.
25,239 Posts
Been about a month since I looked in Clinton, pickings where slim then for shotguns shells.

Reactions: Mesquite

·
Chief cook and bottle washer
5,734 Posts
Check Richland Wally World too,was in there a couple days ago and was shocked at what all they did have. Don’t remember how much but think there was 12 and 20 dove loads, some 350 legends and a box or 2 of 308, a good bit of 22LR and some 22 mag

·
Registered
304 Posts
Flohood Wally Werld had some last week. I bought some 20 ga and 12 ga, slugs and buckshot. The hardest part once you do find the ammo is to get a person to come and open the case.
Off topic, I just got back from Bass Pro and they had shotgun shells with a limit of 5, but 223/556 and 9mm have no limits unless it’s a box of 250 or more. I had to stare at the sign for a while and do some thinking. So I bought 5 boxes of slugs and the 150 round box of 556.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts