Mississippi Gun Owners banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Super Moderator
13,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw this advertised on Facebook, or else I probably wouldn't even have known about it. I haven't seen any local signs advertising the show, so I don't expect much from it.

I haven't been to a show in quite a while, so I'll probably ride out and walk around. I understand CRPC will be manning a table there in an effort to drum up membership.

(I shared the post on FB, so I'll get $2 bucks off the door, at least.)

Font Poster Graphics Brand Event

· Premium Member
2,074 Posts
Doc1 and I should be there about noon on Sunday. As I remember, that was a good show years ago, but it's gone wayyy downhill last time or two I was there.

· Super Moderator
13,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I messed up last night, and took my day time pills at bedtime instead of my night time pills. I didn't sleep well AT ALL, and feel like crap today. I decided not to go to the show . . . after reading @kelhow 's post, looks like I'm not gonna be missing too much.

· Premium Member
2,074 Posts
Hey @Hoot G
Any word on when there's gonna be another show at Lyman Community Center?
Hey Twang!

From what I've heard, there won't be another. Ron, the guy that put it on, couldn't get any help from the guys at the South Mississippi Gun Association (the former sponsor), and he couldn't do it all himself. It's too bad. That was, imo, the best show in South Miss.

· Registered
2,330 Posts
i heard they had a sign that said you could not buy a gun from Individuals. Heck half the dealers are not ffl dealers. i told the guy it was just a way so the dealers could get most of the guns coming thru.

· Premium Member
2,074 Posts
I was there today. It wasn't the worst gun show I've ever been to, but I won't be going back. 1 hour drive, $5 parking, $10 entrance fee, not all that much used or older stuff. Lots of ammo and some reloading, new and used guns with higher prices than Gunbroker. And it keeps getting smaller (less gun stuff) every time I go there.

· Premium Member
2,074 Posts
Oh, I asked the ATF that were there what happens if a brace application is denied. They said they didn't know. There's going to be some kind of big briefing tomorrow, so maybe they'll find out then. They said that I wasn't the first person to ask that question. "Keep an eye on our website."
😂

1 - 20 of 21 Posts