Discussion Starter #1
Great Southern Gun & Knife Show

February 10th & 11th 2018 ..... That's next weekend

at the Forrest County Multi-Purpose Center

Sat. 9-5 Sun. 10-4

·
Premium Member
1,506 Posts
I'll be there in my usual spot. No telling if it will be worth it or not. First gun show there in a while, so maybe.

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have 7 or 8 guns I'd like to sell, I wonder if it would be worth renting a table for that

·
Eat Sleep Guns & Jeep
10,357 Posts
That is what I was thinking OMM. Just post them up on here. Way more folks than at a gun show here. Heck I'll bite--what you got??? First dibbs on 22s!!!

Anyway if weather bad like predicted, I may show up!!
Dang let me know. Wife's working all weekend so what better to do. We'll go catch something to eat. Hey text inbound.
Oh easy now. Your ban lifted? Lol

·
Premium Member
1,506 Posts
I may go. Hope any of you with tables have a MSGO ID on it somewhere............???? Wud like to meet you.
Got a MSGO patch in my handgun case. Big Mississippi flag behind the table too. Stop by and say hello!
:)

·
Super Moderator
8,056 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,056 Posts
I imagine I'll probably go. If for no other reason than it's a Saturday and I have nothing better to do. And I generally enjoy gun shows. I'm broke, but I do have some trading fodder I'll probably bring along just in case.

Reactions: Mesquite and Hoot G

·
Registered
383 Posts
I'm probably gonna go. What time everyone planning!! I need to bring anyone any powder??
Would you happen to have any .308 projectiles. I am looking for some inexpensive to load for .300 BLK that need to be greater than 150 grain. Pulled projectiles would be fine since they will be just for plinking.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts